Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA (Life), Safari Club Intl
Hunted
Namibia, RSA, Canada(Saskatchewan), USA (Michigan, Colorado, Wyoming, Iowa, Nebraska), Texas (Ya'll do realize Texas is a country right)
But the best you can do until your next trip is load up your coffee with Amarula….

Damn I can’t wait to hunt with @KMG Hunting Safaris again!

DA27C112-826B-4D70-B93F-E82FD9BFC978.jpeg

It counts even for us the ones staying and working in Africa to go hunting.
Do yourself a favour and pour some over vanilla ice cream or add to a vanilla milkshake we call it a Don Pedro.

Do yourself a favour and pour some over vanilla ice cream or add to a vanilla milkshake we call it a Don Pedro.
I will give that a try!

Giving away all our secrets...

GF refers to (Amarula) as the "African Mudslide." Very good. 'Still carrying around a few pounds of it on my person. They discontinued sales of it by me (as the State controls all liquor sales at their own stores,) so I'll have to find some out-of-state in my travels...'Was once on a plane from JHB to Harare (or vice-versa?) and this couple was carrying a huge net bag filled with bottles of it, stating that it was difficult to find (in Zim, perhaps?) They were a fun bunch (i believe they had to "dispose" of a couple bottles pre-flight.)

This is one of my go to "sip and dream" Africa drinks. https://www.bainswhisky.com/our-whisky/

Along with Amarula and many of the fine South African wines; and let's not forget a great Cruxland G&T!

Safe travels

GF refers to (Amarula) as the "African Mudslide." Very good. 'Still carrying around a few pounds of it on my person. They discontinued sales of it by me (as the State controls all liquor sales at their own stores,) so I'll have to find some out-of-state in my travels...'Was once on a plane from JHB to Harare (or vice-versa?) and this couple was carrying a huge net bag filled with bottles of it, stating that it was difficult to find (in Zim, perhaps?) They were a fun bunch (i believe they had to "dispose" of a couple bottles pre-flight.)
Luckily, we can buy it locally in any good liquor store… That said, we always load up on it when we come into the country duty free not just from Africa

I got two bottles returning from Sweden last month. I don’t like the prices without US taxes.

“African Mudslide” I like it!

I was introduced to Amarula on my first safari in Namibia. It’s truly addictive. I am seldom without a bottle or two In the house. I believe I could enjoy it on cornflakes!

I was introduced to Amarula on my first safari in Namibia. It’s truly addictive. I am seldom without a bottle or two In the house. I believe I could enjoy it on cornflakes!
I hear that

Had I known about it when I was younger I would have dumped bottles of yoo-hoo out and refilled them!

A mate brought Amarula to our house years ago. Nice drop but putting on your breakfast takes dedication.

In Coffee I could do.

I've heard KMG don't mind the Great Aussie spirit either.

Amarula is readily available in Zimbabwe.

While I tried and liked Amarula, my usual after hunt was...

1674827214817.jpeg

While I tried and liked Amarula, my usual after hunt was...

View attachment 513490
My usual after the hunt is South African Red Wine or Whiskey. Sometimes both.

My wife likes Amarula on the rocks.

I like Amarula in my coffee but I will be trying it over ice cream and making "African Mud Slides" thanks to this thread :)

Must have been in the karoo.
Not sure if same place, but same meal we had our 1st night at a particular lodge

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross