Website
ss.globalrescue.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Grand Slam Club/Ovis
LindaHanks2.jpg

Linda Hanks was getting dressed one morning when she felt something on her chest similar to the feeling of grass scratching her skin.

“I didn’t think anything of it and went about my day,” Hanks said.

A day later, a small sore appeared. The next day, the tiny spot had turned into what Hanks described as a huge, gaping, black lesion.

When she called her doctor to set up an appointment, Hanks was told nothing was available. Knowing she needed to see a physician as soon as possible, she used the Global Rescue Mobile App to request a TotalCare urgent consult*.

Suspecting she had been bitten by a brown recluse spider, Hanks provided her symptoms and several photos of the wound to Global Rescue. She was then connected to a physician from Elite Medical Group, who confirmed the diagnosis.

More than the peace of mind and the treatment plan she received, the quality of service is what resonated most with Hanks.

“The follow up was amazing,” Hanks said. “[Global Rescue] called me several times. I’ve had brain surgery – I’ve had two of them and I’ve paid a doctor hundreds of thousands of dollars and he never called me after I went home to see if I woke up the next morning or say how are you doing.”

Watch the video to hear more about Linda’s story.

When A Tiny Spider Bite Becomes A Big Problem by Global Rescue posted May 24, 2019 at 7:44 AM

*Global Rescue LLC provides technical and administrative services to Elite Medical Group, P.C. (“Elite Medical”), a professional corporation owned by licensed physicians that employs or contracts with physicians licensed to practice medicine where medical services are provided. Global Rescue LLC does not provide medical care. Services may be subject to restrictions based on the laws and regulations where you are located. TotalCare and the TotalCare logo are service marks of Global Rescue LLC. All Rights Reserved. It is not guaranteed that a prescription will be written, nor will any DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse, as a result of a TotalCare consultation. Elite Medical physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential or actual misuse of services. Prescriptions, lab work and imaging not permitted outside the United States.

The Global Rescue Mobile App is designed for operation on the current versions of Android and iOS operating systems. Availability of services is subject to your equipment compatibility, connectivity and signal in your location. There is no guarantee that all features and functionality will be available in your location. Use and availability of the Mobile App is subject to your service provider’s plan and may be subject to additional fees from your provider.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genihi4888

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg