Wheels up tomorrow - back to Namibia.....

Adrian

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
England year round and Namibia x5.
It's still about 42 hours but today is (just) Monday and I fly on Tuesday.
I have a nightshift to finish, pack my gear and get some sleep as well as several other things but it's nearly here.

I'm fortunate enough to be heading back to Namibia for the fourth time in as many years and I'm looking forward to it as much as the previous times, new places and new experiences await.......

Nothing like the adventure.

Have a great trip!

Enjoy your trip!

How exciting! Oh am I jealous! One of my bucket list places. Don’t forget us poor guys left in the states! Report and pictures please!

Thank you Gents.

Mark, this year I'm hunting with Omuramba Hunting Lodge in the Omaheke region. It's north east of Gobabis and about four or five hours drive from Hosea Kutako.
There is only one reference on the forum that I have found and no information on hunting, more of a passing comment.

My target animals are whatever presents a good opportunity to hunt. I have preferences, I've never hunted an Impala, Blesbok, Burchell's Zebra, Eland, Steenbok, Duiker so there are a few to get started but I'm just happy to be in the bush with my rifle over my shoulder and see what happens. If I get the chance to hunt something different than I have before so much the better but I'm not too worried. I'm there for the experience and a good time!

Have a great time and looking forward to the adventure report!

Best of luck!

Best of luck good health and write about your hunt when you arrive home safely..

Have a great trip. I’ve hunted in Namibia four times and head back for trip #5 in May 2019. Eland is my #1 target and a close #2 is Impala. Here’s my 2017 Eland:
CA7E4A7D-E4DB-4B0A-82A8-819E194AF6A0.jpeg

And wheels down again .
After an all too short seven days of hunting I am back home now with only the memories and photos of an absolutely outstanding experience in the Kalahari.

Lucky SOB! Just kidding!LOL Love Namibia, good luck!

I'll get my report going as soon as possible but here's a little preview....
_20181003_220035.jpeg

That is a pretty Kudu.

We are waiting....
:A Popcorn:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmaMcGill

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg