Wheels up June 10 and wishlist complete

Have great trip. What’s on the list.

Sounds like a wonderful trip with a great wish list! I look forward to the hunt report :) Especially hoping for your success on Aardwolf and Caracal. Two species high on my wish list. I have had Aardwolf come in to a predator call before... Simple curiosity I imagine. Sadly no permit in Limpopo.
Long hunts are the best hunts! (y) I wasn’t ready to go home on either of my Africa hunts so far. Twenty seven days in 2015 and seventeen days in 2017. Guess I’m not much of a homebody :E Shrug:

Reactions: BMD
Sounds like a wonderful trip with a great wish list! I look forward to the hunt report :) Especially hoping for your success on Aardwolf and Caracal. Two species high on my wish list. I have had Aardwolf come in to a predator call before... Simple curiosity I imagine. Sadly no permit in Limpopo.
Long hunts are the best hunts! (y) I wasn’t ready to go home on either of my Africa hunts so far. Twenty seven days in 2015 and seventeen days in 2017. Guess I’m not much of a homebody :E Shrug:
Always hard to leave Africa. Kacee is ready to go. I wish I had been able to go with my father like she has me. Special times she will always remember I have been blessed to be able to make it happen for us.

Absolutely!!!

I agree with it be great to share it with your kids. Have made a lot of memories with my son over in Africa. We are doing 24 days of hunting this next trip. I like the longer trips myself as it lets you enjoy it more I think.

Definitely. June is going to be awesome!

Our list is also long. my wifes Black and blue wildebeest, common, white, and black spring buck, bushpig, civet, and CROC.
Mine, roan, waterbuck, hyena, spotted Genet, caracal, giraffe, Hippo.
That ought to keep us busy

That will be a good trip for sure!

Our list is also long. my wifes Black and blue wildebeest, common, white, and black spring buck, bushpig, civet, and CROC.
Mine, roan, waterbuck, hyena, spotted Genet, caracal, giraffe, Hippo.
That ought to keep us busy

I'd like to see that taxidermy bill. :D

Yea have planned for most of it, there was a few add on's! So do you think I I stand out by the Grocery store with a sign that says.
"Will work for Taxidermy bills payment" as plan B will work:cool:

Yea have planned for most of it, there was a few add on's! So do you think I I stand out by the Grocery store with a sign that says.
"Will work for Taxidermy bills payment" as plan B will work:cool:

The latest is the "Go Fund Me" racket. People put all kinds of stuff on that website and others send money with no strings attached! I call it techno-panhandling. I might have to start one to pay for a leopard hunt.:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

ouch!.jpg

The latest is the "Go Fund Me" racket. People put all kinds of stuff on that website and others send money with no strings attached! I call it techno-panhandling. I might have to start one to pay for a leopard hunt.:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Well sounds like a plan but I think would just put in on the same page "Two guys in desperate need of financing for Leopard management research project" You research bolt gun efficiency on Mr Spots and I will research double rifle efficiency" But to conduct the proper research we must conduct it at least 4 countries and multiple years to get a good data set in which to publish our findings. I'm in!

@AZDAVE, Sounds like a wonderful plan. Just need a couple pics of us with white smocks, clipboards, glasses set down low on our noses and an out of control hair-do, something like a couple of nutty professors. We need to mention our research will show diet, hours of movement and mating rituals, all preferably taken from blinds and totally in the interest of science. Data gathered will be weight, age, length of teeth, size of paws and skull and any other pertinent biological information. Agree we will definitely need multiple subjects for study, maybe a half dozen a year?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.