What you need to know about Dennis Harris, Artistry of Wildlife

Beautiful in every sense of the word.

Beautiful mount! I also would like to know where the plaque/shield originated. I saw some like that at DSC a few years ago, but would eventually like to get some.

Dennis has a custom woodworking guy that makes really nice stuff and he made that plaque, his guy is making custom pedestal bases for me now for a zebra, 59.5 kudu and 40 gemsbuck. he made pedestal for my stag also all to match the custom oak woodwork in my trophy room. the guy is really good but pricey. If you guys PM dennis he can quote you on that plaque, and I know he is out there lurking this thread! I know who the guy is but don't want to divulge dennis guy unless he says its ok.

Dennis is a true artist !

For those that were curious. We just scored the deer for the first time this week:

SCI scored a Gold Medal 166-3/8" ranking 67th largest in the book and 16th largest all-time by its weapon of harvest.

Boone and Crocket Net score was 157 and change and does not qualify for the record book whatsoever.

Regarding plaque costs I'll let Dennis get precise but I can say that it was in the neighborhood of a few hundred and some odd dollars. Contrast to the ones online from Elan that are $1000-$1400 for the plaque it is a pretty good value that Dennis has been able to source.

Thanks Troy, my pleasure. Sorry haven't been on in months Soooo busy staying up with workload and behind so working my but off...Shield is 595.00 my carver after doing this one went up a bit still outpaces the German ones you can get online.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross