What stocks are you trading today

We may be about to see an eye opening movement in crypto over the next month or so if the equity markets don't get in the way.

It has 10x since I made this post. Worse of all my BIL bought some so everyday I have to hear about it. This is actually a pretty good sign we are close to the top.

Goes to prove that anything can go up in a bull market.

IMHO, three of the ten largest market caps in crypto fall into the trash category. When the bears hit, hopefully those three will be gone forever.

Russell losing over 3% in a trading day is a massacre.

I think the party is over and the hangover is going to be real bad.....

Russell losing over 3% in a trading day is a massacre.
I'm not sure that I want to open up my Vanguard account this afternoon!.

Gut prediction is a 4-5 paycheck loss...

I'm not sure that I want to open up my Vanguard account this afternoon!.

Gut prediction is a 4-5 paycheck loss...

I had a very bad day, but some of it was self inflicted, I was way too long in stock that got crushed. I know better.

Well, I was unfortunately optimistic....

That was a 7 plus a bit, paycheck loss.

Hopefully:

I took a 2% hit on my ira, still at +14.4% for the year. ( knock on wood)
My stock acct took a 3% hit, all my stocks in health related companies was the brunt of it.
Not planning on touching any of it til i retire. So has 15yrs to correct. Lol

Just buy total stock market and own it for life.

Just buy total stock market and own it for lifholding. Buy VTI and you will always match what the market does. Always my primary core holding.

Geez, this downturn due to Russia is less severe but reminding me of the COVID drop in March 2020! Probably a good time to buy stocks of good companies if you have some money to invest!

When this started brewing a few months ago I knew Putin was going to try to fulfill his goals of the past 40 years: recreation of the USSR under Russian hegemony. He did it in Crimea so I was certain he was going to do it again, the question will be whether he takes over all of Ukraine or stops in the regions where Russian ethno-linguistic dominates.

All that to say, I bought defense stocks. Lockheed Martin. Northrup Grumman.

Also long Gold and Silver.

Very long in cash as I can’t figure out what to buy as I feel the total market is very oversold.

Be careful. We are way over due for a major bear market. The Fed keeps bailing the markets out and have gotten to a place where they don't have much flexibility.

There may be some good opportunities but the downside might be very steep.

When this started brewing a few months ago I knew Putin was going to try to fulfill his goals of the past 40 years: recreation of the USSR under Russian hegemony. He did it in Crimea so I was certain he was going to do it again, the question will be whether he takes over all of Ukraine or stops in the regions where Russian ethno-linguistic dominates.

Very long in cash as I can’t figure out what to buy as I feel the total market is very oversold.
There will be wars and rumors of wars. I strongly encourage everyone to buy Northrop. :E Angel:

Solid stocks like Microsoft, Berkshire Hathaway, Home Depot, etc… will bounce back quickly and times like theses are always a good time to buy. Same as COVID. I’m not worried about a bear market with solid stocks/companies and a long term outlook. I will be buying in this downturn. These opportunities don’t come along very often.

I put my entire 401k into a brokerage account a couple weeks ago, my options are pretty limited and I didn't like any of them for the next few months.

Over the last 6 months I have sold quite a few individual stocks I grabbed during 2020, put all that money into PE. Feel far better with those investments that I did the overall stock market for the intermediate future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.