What I've seen in the last shows is very interesting.

Cliffy

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Hunted Zim, RSA (2), Namib(2), going again, Calif, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, MO
Just interesting to note what has been seen as offers in the last 2 "smaller" shows I've gone to lately. 1 hunt was offered at 7 days/$4200 for 8 animals (not all trophies) Blesbuck and doe, white Blesbuck and doe, springbuck and female, Black wildebeest and female and if you wanted a pair of Heartebeest add another $1000 USD.
Saw another 10 day hunt with kudu, Blue wildebeest, Impala, warthog and zebra for $4950
And a 7 day for $950 that included Blue Wildebeest and Impala.

I'm NOT offering these hunts. I don't have any connection with them. Just thought I'd throw this out for commentary by the group. It was interesting as these outfitters were not ones I had seen at other shows but they have done these smaller ones several times. They were the land owners also. When I looked at their accommodations pictures it looked very good to me. Interesting, as I said.

Guys breaking into the market trying to set their product apart is what it looks like.

Yeah I noticed that as well on some other not so heard of outfits like the one Kal won at auction, went to the website and they had a special for $999.00 included I think a Blue Wildebeest, Impala and Warthog so I emailed them and ask for there price list of other animals that could be hunted got an email back and insted of a price list they let me know it would be better if I let them know what I want to hunt, kind of makes me think they could have a small lodge for you to stay at but price will very based on who's farm you will be hunting on, just the feeling I got doesn't mean though that it still wouldn't be a great hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeithustKew

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg