Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
SCI Brush Country Chapter
Hunted
Kalahari; Limpopo, South Africa; Omay, Zimbabwe; Czech Republic; Mexico; Texas; New Mexico; Colorado
Somewhere in the past 2 days I hit over 2K posts officially making me an AH Legend..... apparently :ROFLMAO:.

Flame Away !

Sable_Final.jpg

Congrats are you aware that when you meet Legend Status you have to send gifts of Large Rifle Magnum Primers to all the other legend status Members! I'm sending you my Addy via PM

You are obviously not working hard enough or hunting hard enough. Quit wasting time. :D Beers: :A Way To Go:

Somewhere in the past 2 days I hit over 2K posts officially making me an AH Legend..... apparently :ROFLMAO:.

Flame Away !

View attachment 537113
"I don't often comment on posted photos . . but when I do . . "
Hell some photos just demand comment!
Beautiful scene,
beautiful photo composition,
Great trophy.

Don't take all the credit, give some credit to Mrs. Buck Wild too. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1685640420082.png

Last edited by a moderator:
F
Wonderful Sable and spectacular scenery! Where was it taken?

Just outside the Marakele Natl Park northwest of Thabazimibi SA. Those mountains in the background are in the actual park.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.