What is there to hunt in England in October?

500 Nitro

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
N.R.A, Safari Club International,Foundation of north American Wild-sheep, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Delta Ducks, Ducks Unlimited, Pheasants Forever,
Hunted
RHODESIA,SUID-AFRIKA, Western United States ,Saskatchewan,Tanzania,New Zealand
Looks, like the family will end up in England the 2nd week of October this year, I would like to see if there is anything to hunt this time of year? (Muntjac, Water deer, Roe deer would be prefered ) are they still in season?
Season dates ect, or is it too late to put something together ?
If anybody has any information please let me know,

( I was out voted by my wife and girls this time)

BEST REGARDS,

Roe bucks are still in season until the end of October. Red, Sika and Fallow stags and bucks respectively are in season now. Muntjac can be shot all year round but Chinese water deer are not in season until November.

A nice Roe buck will be a good bet, everyone likes a Roe deer!

Whereabouts in the UK are you visiting?

Thank you for your reply, I really don't know yet, the ladies are handling the planning of this trip, as soon as I find out i will contact you if that is ok........

Thank you for your reply, I really don't know yet, the ladies are handling the planning of this trip, as soon as I find out i will contact you if that is ok........
Yes of course!

I'll be in Norfolk the 10th for red deer and muntjac. I've seen multiple guides in that area if you google it. I know my guide is booked the day before and after im there which made our trip only 3 days

Good luck getting a hunt booked. Let us know what you end up going after.

^ I booked my hunt 12 months ago and they still boxed me into 3 days. People seem to find a place they like and rebook each year

If you are any were in Wiltshire let me know as my son has 10,000 acres of Roe and Muntjac.
Markcz

Markcz,

It looks like there will be no hunting allowed on this trip (per my daughter & Granddaughter) BUT MY WIFE SAID THAT WE COULD TURN AROUND AND COME BACK OVER AND HUNT BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH IF I COULD PUT IT TOGETHER, FLYING INTO HEATHROW, IS THAT A PROBLEM? HOW FAR AWAY IS IT TO YOUR SON'S FROM HEATHROW ? DOES YOUR SON HAVE RIFLES FOR US TO USE OR DO WE NEED TO BRING THEM ? IF YOU COULD GIVE ME A LITTLE MORE DETAIL , WE COULD TRY TO PUT SOMETHING TOGETHER, FOR THE MIDDLE TO THE END OF THE MONTH.

PLEASE SEND ME A P.M.
(Myself and my wife would like to both stalk, muntjac & roe deer)
Thank you again for your time,

(More often or not these things work out )

Markcz,

It looks like there will be no hunting allowed on this trip (per my daughter & Granddaughter) BUT MY WIFE SAID THAT WE COULD TURN AROUND AND COME BACK OVER AND HUNT BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH IF I COULD PUT IT TOGETHER, FLYING INTO HEATHROW, IS THAT A PROBLEM? HOW FAR AWAY IS IT TO YOUR SON'S FROM HEATHROW ? DOES YOUR SON HAVE RIFLES FOR US TO USE OR DO WE NEED TO BRING THEM ? IF YOU COULD GIVE ME A LITTLE MORE DETAIL , WE COULD TRY TO PUT SOMETHING TOGETHER, FOR THE MIDDLE TO THE END OF THE MONTH.

PLEASE SEND ME A P.M.
(Myself and my wife would like to both stalk, muntjac & roe deer)
Thank you again for your time,

(More often or not these things work out )
Hi Nitro, p.m. sent.
Markcz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinagqe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber