What happen to Ruger?

http://www.morrisonarms.com/2014/09/the-ruger-safari-magnum-rsm-a-tribute-to-an-old-friend/

Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 8.02.58 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My father has a M77 in 270, least accurate gun I have ever shot. Will not group to save your life but at least the bullets go down range.

Check it carefully.... maybe.... it is a .30-06......

;)

HWL

Attachments

• Proxy-2016.pdf
    614.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Ruger.pdf
    27.2 MB · Views: 138
Check it carefully.... maybe.... it is a .30-06......

;)

HWL

Might have something to do with the recall info that I found, on the "trigger overtravel adjustment set screw." The first shot is always dead on, and after that not even close.

Reactions: HWL
Regarding the Ruger and accuracy and bedding, read up:

IMG_4961.JPG

Factory-made (in other words, made in volume), it is possible that the 270 had a similar issue, right out of the box.

Might have something to do with the recall info that I found, on the "trigger overtravel adjustment set screw." The first shot is always dead on, and after that not even close.

Or, it could be that (though I'm not seeing the trail of cause and effect)...

Csn
They may not be a huge sale for sure, but they claim on all the hunting outdoor channels that they, along with Horandy should be first in the mind of hunters everywhere. I really like CRF, but if they are not in the game...how can you recommend them to someone else?

I guess buy a CZ.
Can't go wrong with CZ..

Csn

Can't go wrong with CZ..

Agree, we have a CRF M70 Classic in 416 Rem, great gun, but I have to tell you my CZ is just more solid. It's not light, but it's machined from billet, with a little smoothing is totally awesome, and both my 375 H&H and 500 Jeffery shoot sub MOA with no "tweaking". Not a lightweight rifle, but a very accurate, reliable and solid rifle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GlendaMccl

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!