What does the different provinces in South Africa offer

yes rocket and I was going to ask you about hunting down your way but you must be scared by now.

Pieter I am in!!! Just let me get my pacemaker battery replaced with a double capacity unit!!!

bossie you seem to not have the same trophys to offer on this hunt.I am kind of disappointed.

bossie you seem to not have the same trophys to offer on this hunt.I am kind of disappointed.

Bill, seems like these are some of the few species the Limpopo does not offer.

lol well most say the limpo has bigger trophys so in this case that is not so good.Maybe for the best if bossie can't match the trophies.

Limited quota available only two packages hunting 1x1
478102-bigthumbnail.jpg

96005__woman-and-small-tiger_p.jpg

Attachments

• 478102-bigthumbnail.jpg
    478102-bigthumbnail.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 128
  • 96005__woman-and-small-tiger_p.jpg
    96005__woman-and-small-tiger_p.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 157
And there he prooves us wrong!

Bossie, we said no exotics to be listed:D:ROFLMAO:Both of those look pretty Exotic for Limpopo:Bear:

Timbavati white lion, definitely from the Limpopo!

Damn, there must be something wrong if you noticed the beach!:rolleyes:

yes rocket and I was going to ask you about hunting down your way but you must be scared by now.

Billc......just a little scared.....I am afraid to ask what South American trophies you are looking for.........:ROFLMAO:

I did not see any beaches or white lions what are you guys talking about.Bossie and the limpo come through big.I may just need to hunt each area to see which one wins though.I think it must be atleast a 10 day hunt though.

Rocket I have a wide range of trophies I like.LOL

Rocket I have a wide range of trophies I like.LOL

Ok billc....first of all, I gonna make some changes at dove camp for you.......no more bird boys to assist the hunters.......Bird Girls from now.....!!!!

Bird girl.png

Then We can see the trophies you want.........(y)

@ROCKET please advise available dates and if there is a tractor or bulldozer in camp! You will need them to pull me out of camp in the morning:D:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Now rocket that will get me there for sure.I will even come during the off season.LOL
Not sure if there is anything getting me out of camp if she is in camp.

pieter what a group this would be.You just wear that pink tee I gave you.That way they think you play for the other team and I get more choices.

To be honest I do want to do a bird hunt like that and maybe one of your countries spiral horn antelope you have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v9bettel

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois