What did I post

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Pheroze, May 12, 2016.

  1. Pheroze

    Pheroze AH ENABLER BRONZE SUPPORTER AH Legend

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2013
    Messages:
    2,853
    Video/Photo:
    21
    Likes Received:
    2,484
    Location:
    Ontario
    Member of:
    OFAH, DSC
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Canada, USA
    Hypothetically, let's say a member of AH drank a bit and then decided to respond to a post. How would that hypothetical AH member back track to figure out what they said? Just wondering
     
    BWH, matt85 and gizmo like this.

  2. CAustin

    CAustin AH ENABLER BRONZE SUPPORTER AH Ambassador

    Joined:
    May 7, 2013
    Messages:
    11,365
    Video/Photo:
    101
    Likes Received:
    7,592
    Member of:
    Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
    Click on your name a and then recent posts. Then read each to find anything that is if concern! Then ask Brickburn to help delete anything that you regret! I think he or Jerome can do this!
     
    Pheroze likes this.

  3. Pheroze

    Pheroze AH ENABLER BRONZE SUPPORTER AH Legend

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2013
    Messages:
    2,853
    Video/Photo:
    21
    Likes Received:
    2,484
    Location:
    Ontario
    Member of:
    OFAH, DSC
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Canada, USA
    No real fear, I just realized that I was not sure where I had been. Lol. Trying to sneak posts in when out with friends is awkward sometimes!
     

  4. caddman

    caddman AH Veteran

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2016
    Messages:
    208
    Video/Photo:
    2
    Likes Received:
    99
    Member of:
    SCI AFGA DU AHEIA
    Hunted:
    Canada-BC,AB,Sk,QB USA-NM,KS Namibia
    :D Beers:Too funny :D Beers:hypothetically speaking
     
    Pheroze and Velo Dog like this.

  5. gizmo

    gizmo AH ENABLER SPONSOR Since 2015 AH Legend

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2014
    Messages:
    4,975
    Video/Photo:
    447
    Likes Received:
    6,073
    Location:
    Texas
    Member of:
    NRA Life Member, DSC Life Member, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED,SCI
    Hunted:
    Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
  6. Velo Dog

    Velo Dog AH ENABLER SILVER SUPPORTER AH Legend

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2014
    Messages:
    2,684
    Video/Photo:
    40
    Likes Received:
    3,530
    Location:
    Anchorage
    Member of:
    NRA Life Member.
    Hunted:
    South Africa 3 times, Namibia 2 times, USA - most western states including Alaska and Hawaii.
    +1.
     
    Pheroze likes this.

  7. BRICKBURN

    BRICKBURN AH ENABLER SUPER MODERATOR CONTRIBUTOR LIFETIME TITANIUM BENEFACTOR AH Ambassador

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2010
    Messages:
    19,072
    Video/Photo:
    414
    Likes Received:
    10,711
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico
    This is how I make money on the side. Big bucks in the regret game! :ROFLMAO:
     
    Rob404, caddman, Bsto270 and 4 others like this.

  8. spike.t

    spike.t AH ENABLER SPONSOR Since 2013 AH Ambassador

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2010
    Messages:
    7,534
    Video/Photo:
    309
    Likes Received:
    4,287
    Member of:
    sci int, basc,wpaz
    Hunted:
    zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe, hungary, france, england
    so you need a breathalyzer on your laptop/phone as well ? ;) :E Big Grin:
     

  9. LivingTheDream

    LivingTheDream AH Elite

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2015
    Messages:
    1,695
    Video/Photo:
    1
    Likes Received:
    1,998
    There is actually an App for that. You have to buy a piece to hook into your phone but yeah it is a thing.
     
    Bsto270 likes this.

  10. PeteG

    PeteG AH Elite

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2012
    Messages:
    1,122
    Video/Photo:
    47
    Likes Received:
    943
    Why??? You looking for one too???
    :E Rofl:
     
    BWH and Royal27 like this.

  11. Clayton

    Clayton AH Fanatic

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2016
    Messages:
    840
    Likes Received:
    656
    Location:
    SW Louisiana, USA
    Member of:
    NRA Life Member, 2nd Ammendm't Fdn Life Member, LA Shooting Assoc'n Life Member, Gun Owners of America Member, & SW LA Rifle & Pistol Club Member.
    This is how I've spent a Sunday or two trying to find where I left my car. Never did find out who brought me home one time.
     
    BWH and Pheroze like this.

  12. spike.t

    spike.t AH ENABLER SPONSOR Since 2013 AH Ambassador

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2010
    Messages:
    7,534
    Video/Photo:
    309
    Likes Received:
    4,287
    Member of:
    sci int, basc,wpaz
    Hunted:
    zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe, hungary, france, england
    yeah well according to some i apparently need one on the odd occasion ..........:whistle:
     
    matt85, caddman and Bsto270 like this.

  13. matt85

    matt85 AH ENABLER AH Legend

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2014
    Messages:
    2,459
    Video/Photo:
    9
    Likes Received:
    1,512
    Location:
    WA, USA
    Hunted:
    USA, South Africa, and Namibia
    im more concerned when @spike.t is posting sober... :D Barman:

    -matt
     

  14. Royal27

    Royal27 AH ENABLER AH Ambassador

    Joined:
    May 27, 2012
    Messages:
    8,131
    Video/Photo:
    78
    Likes Received:
    9,317
    Member of:
    DSC, NRA, SCI
    Hunted:
    USA - TX, CO, GA. Africa - Zimbabwe and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
    Why @spike.t ? To tell when you're sober? :whistle:
     

  15. PHOENIX PHIL

    PHOENIX PHIL AH ENABLER AH Ambassador

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2009
    Messages:
    7,401
    Video/Photo:
    25
    Likes Received:
    5,067
    Member of:
    SCI
    Hunted:
    USA, S. Africa
    Think I've got some text messages here @spike.t that uhh, well, you know......
     
    Royal27 and BWH like this.

  16. BWH

    BWH AH Legend

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2012
    Messages:
    2,109
    Video/Photo:
    43
    Likes Received:
    1,884
    Location:
    Texas
    Member of:
    Ducks Unlimited, Texas Trophy Hunters, Trout Unlimited, SCI, DSC & NRA
    Hunted:
    USA & RSA
    I think it is safe to say.... All of my post after 6pm CST, apply. I am quite positive if I go back a read my comments, either I would regret or be unable to decipher...... 10% chance I'd give myself a high five.... Ok.... Maybe 90%. Wait.... It's 8:00pm CST.
     
    AfricaHunting.com and Royal27 like this.

  17. BRICKBURN

    BRICKBURN AH ENABLER SUPER MODERATOR CONTRIBUTOR LIFETIME TITANIUM BENEFACTOR AH Ambassador

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2010
    Messages:
    19,072
    Video/Photo:
    414
    Likes Received:
    10,711
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico
    Hey what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
     
    matt85 likes this.

  18. PHOENIX PHIL

    PHOENIX PHIL AH ENABLER AH Ambassador

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2009
    Messages:
    7,401
    Video/Photo:
    25
    Likes Received:
    5,067
    Member of:
    SCI
    Hunted:
    USA, S. Africa
    What about outside Vegas?
     

  19. Royal27

    Royal27 AH ENABLER AH Ambassador

    Joined:
    May 27, 2012
    Messages:
    8,131
    Video/Photo:
    78
    Likes Received:
    9,317
    Member of:
    DSC, NRA, SCI
    Hunted:
    USA - TX, CO, GA. Africa - Zimbabwe and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
    You mean like in Reno?
     

  20. PHOENIX PHIL

    PHOENIX PHIL AH ENABLER AH Ambassador

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2009
    Messages:
    7,401
    Video/Photo:
    25
    Likes Received:
    5,067
    Member of:
    SCI
    Hunted:
    USA, S. Africa
    A bit further from Vegas than that.
     
    Royal27 likes this.

Share This Page

 
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice