Hunted
UK, South Africa, Namibia, Sweden
This can
IMG_1316.JPG

Three trips worth of trophies.

Really cool!

We'd take the rain right now. :cry:

Really nice group of trophies.

Awesome, congrats on getting them home!! Yes that makes a rainy day turn happy rather quickly!!!

Wish it was wet here. Supposed to be 105F today. Great looking trophies.

Wicked nice.

We just found out that ours are ready to ship yesterday.
They also mentioned that there is at least a 3-6 week backup of trophies waiting. :rolleyes:
Probably looking at the end of Sept/beginning of Oct before we see them.

Congratulations :D Cheers:

Still waiting for mine from last year :E Cry:

Congrats sir!

I thought i would give a little background to the delivery.

This first group were taken in february of 2018 and the work was done by reiser taxidermy all euro mounts on shields work has been done well and the horns have maintained there natural colour the skulls also seem to have polished which gives them a nice sheen over all very pleased with the work.
IMG_1334.JPG

I had three flat skins done through philip @Khomas Highland and they have all come out well the blue wildebeest looks great.

Next up the 2019 hunt trophies this work was done by Trophaendieste again mainly euros
IMG_1322.JPG

I would say work on the euros is done well. No complaints the finish is not quite as good as reisers in my opinion. I had one piece of taxidermy done a DikDik.
IMG_1331 (1).JPG

I think it came out well.

The third group was from February 2020 and the work was done by African shipping services this was originally to be a dip and pack but was changed explanation later.
Again the trophy's have turned out well work seems of a good standard the horns will need a bit of a touch up but over all pleased with the outcome.

So the first batch of animals were ready to go just around the time of my second hunt i decided to save on shipping costs at both ends and ship them together. This decision was made before the trophy hunting ban started to become an issue for the uk. With the possibility of an import ban the quickest turn around would be dip and pack so this was the option for the third trip. Buy the end of February 2020 the first two batches we ready to go. Middle of March paper work in order payments made and the world locks down. Trophy's stuck in Namibia, So with the lack of work the dip and pack trophy's were ready in double quick time. this meant with a little alteration (mount to a Shield ) they could join the existing trophies as completed taxidermy and travel together. In july the shipment left Namibia on a lorry for a drive to Johannesburg where it would catch a flight to Turkey then onto the uk and home to me.

We often hear about bad service from taxidermist's in Africa and poor communication but i can honestly say I have had excellent communication from all three companies involved, all my questions have been answered promptly and changes to the original plans sorted between them without any hassle and nothing seemed to be to much trouble for them.

IMG_1321.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice, congrats!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88ak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,