Westley Richards 500 NE Double Rifle For Sale...I Am The Toby Of DRs...lol!

That is beautiful!

This come up as I acquire a 505 Gibbs. Man I have some shit luck. I bet I can fall into a pit full off titties and still come out sucking my thumb!!! GLWS and you need some jars of vitamins in the background to like @TOBY458 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Definitely one of the nicest "functional art" doubles put up here. I remember this gun at Dorleac (you got a great deal) and that's sort of key. You bought it from one of the best dealers in the world, then had it checked out by the best double rifle mechanic in America.

You've de-risked the purchase of a vintage gun at every step.

Sad to see you selling it, but I'm sure someone on this forum will get a lovely rifle!

(P.S. - It needs a proper fitted English case and an ANCSL label. I think I have both Mr new owner!)

This come up as I acquire a 505 Gibbs. Man I have some shit luck. I bet I can fall into a pit full off titties and still come out sucking my thumb!!! GLWS and you need some jars of vitamins in the background to like @TOBY458 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That is funny. LOL
KRISH

I have become the Toby of Double Rifles...lol!!! I have some expensive hunts I want to take especially to get my Rhino to finish out my quest for the big 5. I am therefore selling my 500 NE Westley Richards. The following are my costs and needs so as I always do there is full transparency. I paid $12,000 for the rifle at auction in France. It cost me $1,300 to get it here. I then paid JJ Perodeau to make the rifle perfect which he did for $1,400 with shipping I have all in $15,000. I have over $1,000 in bullets, dies and brass. I am looking for $21,500 which includes shipping to C US. Yes, I always have sold at my cost or up to 20% discount as so many of you have experienced but this rifle is worth my asking price with the components. Only the market will tell of course.

For sale, a Westley Richards built (see registry certificate from them) in 1908 in 500 NE 3 inch. This is a Westley Richards built for Army Navy as you can see on the certificate from Westley Richards. The rifle was completely refurbished to as new condition. When I bought the rifle I sent it to JJ Perodeau to have it checked out and he reported it was perfect after his once over and minor tightening. The red dot scope is not included. The gun regulates to 1.5 inches at 50 yards using IMR 3031 at 83 grains. The rifle has a 28 inch barrel and 15 LOP. It weighs 11.5 pounds which is perfect for a 500 NE. It is extractors, not ejectors. Included with the purchase is the following...good luck if you could even get these items as they are almost all out of stock but now you would have them:
550 bullets of A-Frames, Woodleigh in both Soft and FMJ and Hornady...see picture.
3 reloading dies, one RCBS, Hornady, Redding
200 pieces of brass.

See the pictures to see the absolute beauty of the rifle.

View attachment 525561View attachment 525558View attachment 525559View attachment 525560View attachment 525561View attachment 525562View attachment 525563View attachment 525565View attachment 525566View attachment 525567View attachment 525568View attachment 525569View attachment 525570View attachment 525571
A beautiful rifle, with soo much history behind it!

Original Gibbs?

Rifl
I have become the Toby of Double Rifles...lol!!! I have some expensive hunts I want to take especially to get my Rhino to finish out my quest for the big 5. I am therefore selling my 500 NE Westley Richards. The following are my costs and needs so as I always do there is full transparency. I paid $12,000 for the rifle at auction in France. It cost me $1,300 to get it here. I then paid JJ Perodeau to make the rifle perfect which he did for $1,400 with shipping I have all in $15,000. I have over $1,000 in bullets, dies and brass. I am looking for $21,500 which includes shipping to C US. Yes, I always have sold at my cost or up to 20% discount as so many of you have experienced but this rifle is worth my asking price with the components. Only the market will tell of course.

For sale, a Westley Richards built (see registry certificate from them) in 1908 in 500 NE 3 inch. This is a Westley Richards built for Army Navy as you can see on the certificate from Westley Richards. The rifle was completely refurbished to as new condition. When I bought the rifle I sent it to JJ Perodeau to have it checked out and he reported it was perfect after his once over and minor tightening. The red dot scope is not included. The gun regulates to 1.5 inches at 50 yards using IMR 3031 at 83 grains. The rifle has a 28 inch barrel and 15 LOP. It weighs 11.5 pounds which is perfect for a 500 NE. It is extractors, not ejectors. Included with the purchase is the following...good luck if you could even get these items as they are almost all out of stock but now you would have them:
550 bullets of A-Frames, Woodleigh in both Soft and FMJ and Hornady...see picture.
200 pieces of brass.

View attachment 525561View attachment 525558View attachment 525559View attachment 525560View attachment 525561View attachment 525562View attachment 525563View attachment 525565View attachment 525566View attachment 525567

200 pieces of brass.

View attachment 525561View attachment 525558View attachment 525559View attachment 525560View attachment 525561View attachment 525562View attachment 525563View attachment 525565View attachment 525566View attachment 525567View attachment 525568View attachment 525569View attachment 525570View attachment 525571
Rifle sold and picked up in person today. It took both of us to lift all the reloading supples box to get it to his rental car!

Congrats on a great opportunity and a nice supply of components.

I want to hear about this rhino hunt!

Rifle and components sold and all picked up today! Thanks everyone for looking!
Congratulations Toby…I mean Rare Breed.

And a hearty congratulations to the buyer. Enjoy the beautiful DR in good health!!

RB,
Congratulations on the sale and on your upcoming hunts.

JP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg