Western Australian PC wokes at it again

Hunter4752001

Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07...-for-old-photos-posing-with-dead-afr/12441954

Western Australia has long been somewhat of a police state when it comes to hunting and firearms. Now a wildlife manager has been removed from his job because of social media posts showing him legally hunting in Africa. Shouldn't surprise anyone that this was the same government that shut down gunshops "because of corona virus".

About time hunters worldwide decide to boycott various places for both travel and business purposes.

Hntr.........as crazy as that is, there are worse places than WA.....Many of reports of people being imprisoned or even legally killed for things they have said.....doubt any place is immune to the crazy mob of lefties...........FWB

Should try for unfair dismissal in the courts. Would like to see how this stacks up as discriminatory loss of employment as his hunting you would think has been done legally in the countries it took place. If he is SSAA member then he may be able to call on their legal team for a test case, other wise every other public sector employee who hunts could be subjected to the same treatment if found to be hunting. Very disturbing in a country like Australia,

What a crock of "SH**" I hope Jewell Crossberg can and does take this to court. I'd be willing to contribute to a Go-Fund-Me page to help with expenses. The hunts were legal, and we all know that as suggested hunters respect and do more for the conservation animals more than any other group of people. Turning the other cheek in this instance is not an option.

Depraved, disgusting and disgraceful !

So, that a politician insults a citizen because he doesn´t like his acts is fine ?

I would sue that muppet :mad:

Sad times indeed :(

Should try for unfair dismissal in the courts. Would like to see how this stacks up as discriminatory loss of employment as his hunting you would think has been done legally in the countries it took place. If he is SSAA member then he may be able to call on their legal team for a test case, other wise every other public sector employee who hunts could be subjected to the same treatment if found to be hunting. Very disturbing in a country like Australia,
@Sitting Bull_Chris
Good thinking mate I reckon he would have a good case and a very winnable case. He just needs the guts and support to see it thru. I know from experience it can be emotionally trying for him and his family but the end result is worth it.
Bob

Sad... But is is the reality..
I would certainly wish everybody could post what he wants but that is not how the world works. Hunting African game has become controversial, do not post pictures with you and the animal if you know their is a chance the antis will weaponize it.

A few more examples, smoking pot where legal and post a picture of it online. ( For the record, no this are not personal examples :p) Lot of employers would sack you. . Or post erotic pictures, same thing. Both are legal but not wise.

A few more examples, smoking pot where legal and post a picture of it online. ( For the record, no this are not personal examples :p) Lot of employers would sack you. . Or post erotic pictures, same thing. Both are legal but not wise.
Or like an ex-US Representative, smoking pot and erotic with an intern and get removed like Kate Hill(D-cA) Lol
I’m pretty sure if I got fired over a picture posing with a legally taken animal, I’d burn their damn house down! I say plenty of other things that are much more righteous to fire me over! Ha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!