Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, NRA,Oregon Hunters Assoc.
Hunted
USA, Zimbabwe, Australia, Mozambique, Namibia, Canada & South Africa
I booked a Aoudad Hunt for Febuary a year ago in West Texas, in April I drew a January Oryx tag for White Sands Missile Base. I live in Oregon so my wife and I decided to make a road trip out of it.If everything goes right I hope to have a couple of Trophies, can any of AH members recommend a good taxidermist in that area?

Albuquerque has a good taxidermist. If you want i could provide the name to you.

If you are driving down, i use a great taxidermist in Reno and i could also provide their name to you.

Also Portland has some goo taxidermist that you could use if you are driving back up in a timely period of time.

Howdy,

I have hunted West Texas several times. I would recommend Hip-O Taxidermy out of Alpine. They do very nice work.

Albuquerque has a good taxidermist. If you want i could provide the name to you.

If you are driving down, i use a great taxidermist in Reno and i could also provide their name to you.

Also Portland has some goo taxidermist that you could use if you are driving back up in a timely period of time.
I know good Taxidermist's in Oregon also, looking for a good one down there so I don't have to rush home

Howdy,

I have hunted West Texas several times. I would recommend Hip-O Taxidermy out of Alpine. They do very nice work.

Thanks BWH

Can ship this mount to you from my studio to OR easily for under 200 shipping costs.
I do a pretty good aoudad
Custom Wall pedestal Auodad, aggressive canted head, hard turn, open mouth detail. $995.00 crating with these mounts for return back to our clients. This one leave for the northeast coast Friday.
Thanks for looking at our work on AH.
DENNIS

Auodad_1.jpg

Pitts_11.jpg

Pitts_22.jpg

Pitts_33.jpg

Pitts_44.jpg

Pitts_55.jpg

Attachments

• Pitts_11.jpg
    Pitts_11.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 173
  • Pitts_44.jpg
    Pitts_44.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 135
  • Pitts_22.jpg
    Pitts_22.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 135
  • Auodad_1.jpg
    Auodad_1.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 177
  • Pitts_55.jpg
    Pitts_55.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 150
  • Pitts_33.jpg
    Pitts_33.jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 137
Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking mount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg