Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.

On behalf of the entire Limcroma Safaris family, we sincerely hope that you are all healthy and safe in this unprecedented time... It is impossible to predict how long this situation will continue to impact all of our lives, but we want to assure all of our guests that their safety and well-being has always been and will continue to be our highest priority. With the exception of the short video above, we have decided to temporarily to suspend our marketing efforts in order to allow our clients, employees, and their families to concentrate on their health & safety during this time of crisis.

We did host a handful of guests that were able to have some incredible adventures before the travel bans were imposed, and we look forward to sharing those photos and stories with you in better times. For now, we would like to ask everyone to do their part in following the health & safety guidelines recommended to us by our local authorities, so we can get back to what we do best in creating lifetime memories for our guests... Rest assured that we will have a sundowner and a fire-side chair with your name on it when this is all over... Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time with your questions and concerns. Stay safe and be well...!

My best wishes to you all, take care !

we have decided to temporarily to suspend our marketing efforts in order to allow our clients, employees, and their families to concentrate on their health & safety during this time of crisis.

Not surprising to see such a sincere and professional gesture from a first class outfit. (y)

Thank you. I have a hunt booked with you in September. Am hoping everyday that all is back to "normal" by then. Be careful and be well everyone.

I wish you all the best. Please reach out when you resume marketing operations. I won one of your donated hunts at our local SCI chapter live auction.

Very nice message! Thanks and keep your team and family safe and healthy! From the news, Africa doesn’t sound good.

I wish you all the best. Please reach out when you resume marketing operations. I won one of your donated hunts at our local SCI chapter live auction.

Hello Mr. Gleason,

First of all, congratulations on your hunt! We look forward to hosting you very soon.

We are temporarily taking a break from marketing new hunts, offers, and specials.... It just doesn't seem right for us to be selling hunts right now with so many folks affected with uncertainty in their health and financial situations. We still plan on posting the most up to date information we have along with any recent happenings around camp. This information can also be found on Limcroma's FB page.

Our communication with existing and prospective clients will remain open and uninterrupted. Please feel free to contact me or Hannes Els anytime with questions. In the meantime, we hope everyone is safe and healthy, and we look forward to the days when we can enjoy a fireside sundowner with our guests once again...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.