Well wishes for our friend Dennis from The Artistry of Wildlife

This is a good and fair point.

@BRICKBURN - perhaps it's time to move many of these posts to an "Issues with @The Artistry of Wildlife " thread?
@Royal27 , I agree, please feel free to start a new thread, however moving selected posts from here is not feasible as they are too many and it may disrupt the conversation here as well. Once the thread is posted we can redirect with a link posted here. Thanks.

@Royal27 , I agree, please feel free to start a new thread, however moving selected posts from here is not feasible as they are too many and it may disrupt the conversation here as well. Once the thread is posted we can redirect with a link posted here. Thanks.

Done!

https://www.africahunting.com/threads/issues-with-the-artistry-of-wildlife.58084/

Might I suggest that everything from post 200 to current be moved? There are a couple of well wishes in the middle but almost every post is a concern with the business itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dennis let you just get well and continue to do the amazing work that you do to all animals!!!

Tom

Same here Dennis! Glad that you are OK and getting better

Hi Shakka
Glad you could send a get well post!
Tom

ABSOLUTELY TOM!!

I DO wish him well. From the reading I have done all these years on different forums, I know that Dennis is one of the best there is.
The only reason I commented is that after reading comments from allot of pissed off customers, I wanted to offer him some advice to rectify the situation, and not give himself a bad reputation.

I have a friend who is a world class artist/painter who is in high demand. Only thing is that he is a terrible businessman who has all of his customers constantly pissed off at him....but he is so good they tolerate him. Some of these artist types are so focused on their work and passion that they forget everything else, and if you want to live the money IS important! Mentally, he can't do both LOL

Maybe Dennis is one of these slightly crazy artist types?? His loyal customers will forgive him but Dennis's issue is SO EASY to rectify.

Hopefully he will spend some time on the computer this weekend and make allot of guys happy and relieved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaBlohm

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!