Well wishes for our friend Dennis from The Artistry of Wildlife

Great news to hear Dennis! Keep getting better!

Glad to see you back and on the mend. Take care and get well first all the work can wait your health is more important.

Glad you are doing better, rest and listen to you'r doctors! God is good!

As one human being to another, glad your on the mend. Don’t work yourself to death again! Literally!

Welcome back Dennis.
Glad your doing better.
The Alpine Ibex is more impressive than the pictures showed.
Wife loves hers, Mouflon is a great pose.
You know We will stick with you my friend.

One tough guy for sure...

Glad to see you´re back Dennis, now take it easy and keep well.

Glad to see you are doing rehab and getting better

Great news. Glad to hear you are recovering. Wow, what an ordeal.

I've seen enough of your work on here to know you are an exceptional artist and I'm sure you want to get back to it as soon as you can but take it easy, no stuffed animal is more important than your life.

Best of luck to you as you continue your fight back.

Good to see you working your way back to health, what an ordeal you have been through.

Take your time healing, listen to the Dr's and take care of yourself!

Dennis, been in my thoughts and prayers for quite a while. So wonderful to hear of your continuing recovery and of regaining those things we so often take for granted. Good words in many of these post. Continue the fight. Listen to the doctors. Don’t jump back in too quickly. Pace yourself. All good stuff for your outlook on life. Blessings to you.

Glad to hear you're on the mend. Here's to a quick recovery.

Great news but scary stuff Dennis. Very happy you are recovering, hope you are back to full power and its smooth sailing from here out. Look forward to seeing your work posted here again as soon as can be.

Dennis great to hear you are back on your feet! Take it easy getting back into the taxidermy but I can’t wait to see your new finished projects.

Tom

you are back -good to hear.You are a teminator.
Warm regards from Munich

Dennis, thank God you are back on your feet! Can't wait to see your beautiful work here again. When I go back to Africa I will go to you, not a returning customer, but I hope you make an exception. (y) Keep pushing forward, and thank you for the updates. We will continue to keep you in our prayers.

I'm in rehab. Massive heart attack third one. In coma for 18 days on heart transplant heart pump for 7 of those days. I didn't plan this. At no time did or could the cardiologist tell my family I would live. He had never had a patient in my shape make it. He said he hadn't seen as tough a fighter as me tho
Heart stopped five times dead
Brought me back those five times. Took me seven days to completely come out of coma. Three of weeks in nursing home to learn to walk again . Now in rehab and physical therapy. Back in my shop May 1 . One of my guys defying state law and is daily at shop. He has even been delivering mounts , across the country. We are mounting, if you want your tanned skins and horns back, nothing leaves till I return and bill out the tanning and work done on them so far. Those that stay loyal, understand , and work with me thru this unplanned event I say thank you we will continue to work together. Those wishing you leave no issue. Just pay for what's done and it will crate and ship after billing is paid. Many are supporting me thru this. Thank you all , our friendship and relationship will continue. No one had ever lost a trophy doing business with me in 40 years and it's not about to happen. Sorry for the delays, I visited death for a while (5 times) didn't like it , I'm back.
Glad you're back, Dennis! You've been through quite the ordeal. I think many of us have been hoping and praying for you on the sidelines not wanting to clog up your emails and other accounts. We're here and happy that you're on the road you recovery!
Best healing wishes to you!
Jeff

Hey Dennis, glad to hear you’re getting better. I’m sure you’ll be back to working condition soon.
Listen to your body and don’t come back till your 100%!
Till then you’ll be in my prayers.
Take Care Dennis and God’s Speed on your recovery!!!

I personally think taking pot shots at an individual when they are down is somewhat rude.

I haven't seen any potshots here, although I may have missed or forgotten. I've seen legitimate questions and concerns that began before any health issues, along with rebuttals where some don't think the concerns are warranted.

I like to see members stick to the nature of the post instead

This is a good and fair point.

@BRICKBURN - perhaps it's time to move many of these posts to an "Issues with @The Artistry of Wildlife " thread?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross