Well wishes for our friend Dennis from The Artistry of Wildlife

For all clients and friends of Dennis Harris this is his son Nick Harris posting an update. My father has been improving daily. He has been resting, healing and doing physical therapy twice a day. We are in the process of getting him to a rehabilitation facility for more physical therapy next week. Thank you for all your kind words and prayers during this stressful time. I do not work for The Artistry of Wildlife but I will be posting updates to his status. Please bear with us through this difficult time until he is recovered.

Nick Harris,
I wish your father a full recovery from his unfortunate condition .
Please reach out toThe Wildlife Aristry tannery and tell them to release my 16 heads and hides to my regular taxidermist , Dennis Purcells in Roberts Montana.
Despite numerous requests from me to both Duane at your Dads company and the senior management of Wildlife Gallery they refuse to release MY property.
Your fathers company has not touched or even seen my Heads and hides.
Again , I regret not experiencing your fathers talent and I hope he has a complete recovery and is busy doing great taxidermy after rest and healing .

Be strong Dennis! This too will pass I’m sure!

Nick , any updates on your dad's progress?

We wish you a speedy recovery my friend!

Prayers sent to Dennis and his family!

All our best,

Jacques

Hold in there Dennis I have every faith that you will pull through this

Update on Dennis,. This is Nick Harris posting an update for my father. He has came leaps and bounds in therapy in the last week. Progress is slow but going very good. We are hoping for a discharge in the next few weeks. Thank you for everyone who has wrote in and emailed to him. Dennis is doing his best to stay positive and get back home and into the studio.

Update on Dennis,. This is Nick Harris posting an update for my father. He has came leaps and bounds in therapy in the last week. Progress is slow but going very good. We are hoping for a discharge in the next few weeks. Thank you for everyone who has wrote in and emailed to him. Dennis is doing his best to stay positive and get back home and into the studio.

Great news!

Will continue to pray.

Great news hope and prayers for Dennis’s recovery.

Tom

Happy to hear and again thank you Nick for keeping us updated, it is greatly appreciated. My best to Dennis on his recovery.

That is great news , give you'r dad our best and we continue to pray!

Great news. prayers and best of luck on recovery. It will happen..

Nick Harris,
I wish your father a full recovery from his unfortunate condition .
Please reach out toThe Wildlife Aristry tannery and tell them to release my 16 heads and hides to my regular taxidermist , Dennis Purcells in Roberts Montana.
Despite numerous requests from me to both Duane at your Dads company and the senior management of Wildlife Gallery they refuse to release MY property.
Your fathers company has not touched or even seen my Heads and hides.
Again , I regret not experiencing your fathers talent and I hope he has a complete recovery and is busy doing great taxidermy after rest and healing .
Hi Rick

I think there is a different thread that you could do this.

Great to hear that Dennis is feeling better!

Keep at it Dennis.
Thanks for the update Nick.

Good to hear about Dennis's recovery going well.
Bruce

Good to hear.

Great to hear Nick. Continued prayers for a full recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tope

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!