Well, the best laid plans............

not sure about a push feed 375... but she is a nice looken rifle. the 375 gets you a seat at the big kids table but yer still drinken out of a sippy cup. :p

I think your overly worried about the recoil on the 416. I have a Winchester m70 in 416 RM and the recoil is very easy to work with, even for beginners. now you wont see me shooting my 416 off the bench like a 30-06 but standing its easy to shoot threw 20-40 rounds in a sitting. I even had a small 90 pound girl shoot my 416 without too much trouble. the key is too keep the rifle tight into your shoulder.

-matt

As long as you fill my sippy cup with a good grade of beer or wine, I don't care!;) As far as the push feed thing goes.....I thought about that, but seeing as how I'm not "planning" to stop a charge with it, and it was a good price......and the right caliber........and available, I went with it. Hopefully, it will serve me well for what I have planned. I found an Interarms Whitworth on-line, and asked the guy if he would take $50 less than what he was asking; guess that was in insult, as he never returned my email.:rolleyes:
As for the .416........NOW YOU TELL ME!!!:eek: Maybe some day, but for right now, this will suit my purpose just fine.......................I hope!o_O

well if you ever make it over to the wet side of WA state yer welcome to give my 416 RM a try and see what ya think. you can also try my 505 and 585 if your feeling a bit more brave after the 416.

-matt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwoody

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross