AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Rowland Ward (RW) & Association des Guides de Grande Chasse (AGGC)
Hunted
senegal, guinea, ivory coast, burkina faso, benin, cameroun, central africa, tanzania, zimbabwe, south africa
Hi all,

Please find the link of my web site updated:
http://www.huntersguidesafaris.com/en/

As you know I offer safaris in BENIN, CAMEROON and CONGO. 3 great hunting countries to hunt unique animals.

Please watch my last video:

Best
Christophe

DSC01846.JPG
DSC01551.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I will check it out!

Calling lions would be an incredible way to hunt.
What a difference is stalk the game so close!
Thanks for sharing your latest video Christophe.

Great video. Christophe.

It does a great job of showing your areas, your passion, and the poaching problems....

Thanks for sharing, will take a look at the website also!

Enjoyed the Video very much....:A Way To Go:

Great video. Christophe.

It does a great job of showing your areas, your passion, and the poaching problems....

Thank you. This the message, experience, friendship, passion, areas and the dark side of the continent.
Best
Christophe

Calling lions would be an incredible way to hunt.
What a difference is stalk the game so close!
Thanks for sharing your latest video Christophe.

Brickburn

Long ago, Humans always tried to get close to the animals. They imitated wildlife to be able to kill them for food.
Us, as hunters we do the same, using calls or using our ability to imitate them. Some are very good at calling birds (ducks, geese) some are good to call deers. In Central Africa the trackers are very good to call duikers.
One day I decided to try to call buffaloes !!! It took me some years to be OK. It works very well and I use it almost every time. Buffaloes are coming very close, some 10 yards...

Hunting lion is always a difficult hunt. Tracking and baiting is a great way of hunting. Calling is just another exciting way to get them coming to you.
I use the big trumpet. The sound is going far, about 5/6 km away. It is even better if you call along rivers or hills. It is just a fantastic way to get lion close to you. I try to make a tree stand before calling because they use to come in the wind and they get you. From high stand you can see at 360°. It gives you time to check the age and the quality.
And when they answer your call and they come to you, it is something like ''big adrenaline'' going trough your boby.....
A great experience, love it.

Best
Christophe

calling buffalo.JPG
lion track.jpg
blowing the trumpet.JPG
in the blind.jpg
practicing.JPG
blind.jpg
calling buffalo.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Great video. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you. This the message, experience, friendship, passion, areas and the dark side of the continent.
Best
Christophe

I have at least one big priority before I can even consider Benin, but not too long ago I never thought I'd get to Zim either. So you just never know. :)

The wild areas definitely call to me...

I have at least one big priority before I can even consider Benin, but not too long ago I never thought I'd get to Zim either. So you just never know. :)

The wild areas definitely call to me...
ME TOO...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross