Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic (300 Wea Magnum)

Thank you very much friend, I wish I could opt for a Zeiss, but those viewers are very expensive, would lead me to spend my two incomes in a viewer and then my wife hehe sure kills. For now I'll leave someday Pentaflex and if I'm lucky and I win the lottery I will seek a good telescopic sight. And thanks for your good wishes for my son, he is happy at the moment, he has five years and heard very little today with their hearing aids has greatly improved. We hope that hearing loss does not continue to rise and that can defend on headphones.

Regards,

Oscar.

Finally I sold the 300 Weatherby Weatherby and today I own an old Santa Barbara; 300 Winchester Magnum cartridge that you have placed a viewer Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40.What do you think the team ?; I have mounted viewfinder with High Warne QD bases

I realize the that this thread is about several weeks old but I think this is of relevance. Now that I can see the target backstops at 100yds as the snow has finally left us....hopefully!...I've been playing with my 300 Weatherby VG2 Synthetic for the last month. Not really into shooting when the temp is -30C with a windchill of bloody freezing! Plus you can't see because your eyes have frozen shut!
I shot this 4 shot group with it yesterday (I shoot 4 shot strings because I have this highly annoying habit of shooting 2 good shots and screwing up the third, hence the extra round. I'm too cheap to make up 5 shot strings). Coin is a Canadian dime. Size of group is 0.59". Load was Hornady 180gr SST over 67gr of AA4350, Fed 215M primers, and Remington brass. OAL 3.546" (Hornady manual). Avg velocity of 4 shots (chronograph was 10ft from bench) 2670fps. Scope is a Zeiss HD5 2-10x42 w/Z Plex 600 Reticle on Talley mounts. I like this rifle. I have had Howa barreled actions in the past on rifles that have always shot well.

IMG_3743.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!