Weatherby Vanguard S2 257wby

Voodooracer

Bronze supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hello all, I also am looking to sell my weatherby vanguard S2 in 257 weatherby magnum. It is topped with a Leupold vx-3 4.5-14x with the CDS dial system with an adjustable objective for parallax. I had one dial made for the 115gr nosler ballistic tips, it shoots sub-moa with those. The rifle is in great condition and has not been shot a lot or abused. Also included are a set of rcbs reloading dies. I'm asking $900 o.b.o. Shipped (US only).

Thanks for looking!
Voodoo

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BWH
Nice rifle and scope combo.

You are making room in the safe for sure!

Nice looking setup, best of luck getting it sold

Thanks! Yes I definitely am CAustin haha.

Good luck with your sale I can attest to the accuracy and quality of these Rifles

Thanks, it shoots great with the 115 ballistic tips, I haven't tried any of the 80 or 100gr. Barnes bullets. Then again just about every rifle I own shoots those Barnes bullets like nobody's business haha.

Thanks, it shoots great with the 115 ballistic tips, I haven't tried any of the 80 or 100gr. Barnes bullets. Then again just about every rifle I own shoots those Barnes bullets like nobody's business haha.
Iv'e been shooting Sierra 100s thru mine but I'm going to load some 117s just to see if what kind of groups I get

Folks this is another good offer on a rifle set up and ready to hunt!

Very nice offer on a very cool caliber. that rifle has a ton of potential and will make someone a fine weapon. Nice offer

I have a 257 Weatherby Magnum vanguard also. Mine is very accurate, it will shoot the 100 grain TSX bullets into one hole at 100 yards. Actually it's accurate with any bullet I put through it. From 85 grain up to 120 grains I have a 4.5x14 Leopold on mine also. The Vanguards are nice rifles and it would make somebody and excellent deer or antelope rifle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg