Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
So we had a special visitor today. I was so happy to get to meet and play with this amazing creature. She was stunning. I was proud of my wife and son, they were nervous as long tailed cats in a room full of rocking chairs but by the end they fell in live with her too.

2D73306C-E7B7-4FE7-8BC3-5CD6913618BC.jpeg
4094485A-ECFC-43B9-AB27-569A5DF95E03.jpeg
A1325668-1BE5-49EE-86C7-658514199AE1.jpeg
96AB56D4-A874-4F68-A15B-CAB2D2E950FA.jpeg
A074AFCF-BB04-489F-B501-9CBC3390C2D1.jpeg
0F070624-CCED-4FBC-A8F9-07415D946925.jpeg
3919A740-A2CB-4595-ADA4-D3FB7E3B5347.jpeg
598A6A34-6927-4A9B-9CFC-829C8C57A0CC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a picture of my son with the same kind of snake when it visited their school, probably15 years ago. Where is the snake in your pics from?

I have a picture of my son with the same kind of snake when it visited their school, probably15 years ago. Where is the snake in your pics from?
Amarillo Tx. She’s only 5 years old.

They're all over FL thx to the refugees from decades ago welcomed (as Voters) by the Dems! Too big? Throw it in the swamp....

You notice I’m not in the pictures. Giz in all his brilliance had them stop by the shop while I’m at the ranch. He knows I always have a shovel in the pickup.....Full body mount?????? Ummmmm probably not an option.......maybe they make a 15/16th form lol. This has been discussed between us on several occasions....that’s not a pet!!! If Giz is wanting an exotic pet someone PLEASE send him a pet spider

That snake should make a lot of steaks and feed a big gathering.

I have never understood "snake people".

Cool looking snake.... but NOPE!! I'm like a little girl when it comes to snakes :E Frightened:

Wow, beautiful albino python. I couldn't tell by the markings, do you know if it is a reticulated Python? That snake has plenty of more growing to do. LOL!!!!

Full body mount?
Nooooo, just came by for a visit and to help with a rug I am doing.
Wow, beautiful albino python. I couldn't tell by the markings, do you know if it is a reticulated Python? That snake has plenty of more growing to do. LOL!!!!
Yes it is a retic.

You notice I’m not in the pictures. Giz in all his brilliance had them stop by the shop while I’m at the ranch. He knows I always have a shovel in the pickup.....Full body mount?????? Ummmmm probably not an option.......maybe they make a 15/16th form lol. This has been discussed between us on several occasions....that’s not a pet!!! If Giz is wanting an exotic pet someone PLEASE send him a pet spider
While I would live to have one to play with all the time, I do not have the time or space to dedicate to something like that. Very blessed to have got to spend an afternoon with her though.

I’d feel more comfortable playing with matches in a room filled with propane!

Love to see them in the wild, but not at home.

Hell to the NO!

why does it seem like all herpetologists are long hairs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you