Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
SOUTH AFRICA, BOTSWANA, NAMIBIA, ZIMBABWE, MOZAMBIQUE, ENGLAND, U.S.A
We don't can hunt lions, no high fences, we just keep them well fed.
ahlion.jpg

Thanks Jerome for moving to right section.

That lion wouldn't fit in a can!

Nor do I want to think about the taxidermy cost....

Guessing the outfitter charges by the lb/kg

I maybe even be able to out run that one. I hope that is not real.

I maybe even be able to out run that one. I hope that is not real.

@billc,
In talking to Simon I understand that the lion feeds mainly on giraffe. Just sayin....

9037f9b2500555e36f4487df44f8976f.jpg

I think maybe you could even hit that giraffe.

Maybe I could hit it, and maybe not, but at least I'm not scared of it. :p

Bill you could actually out run that one.......you know when you have to get more ammo!

3 poachers a day keeps the skinny's away.

Dang ...........Simon, what are you feeding those cats in the Niassa?:ROFLMAO:

Seems like Bills running from the giraffe is a well known story. Although it was not told to many, Pieter claims he heard the giraffe yelling "who's your daddy" while chasing Bill.... LOL.

Jeeez what does a Cape Buffalo look like

Seems like Bills running from the giraffe is a well known story. Although it was not told to many, Pieter claims he heard the giraffe yelling "who's your daddy" while chasing Bill.... LOL.
'Fraid I never heard that one! Must be a good story there, but I love the "who's your daddy". LMAO!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

'Fraid I never heard that one! Must be a good story there, but I love the "who's your daddy". LMAO!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well all the animals heard about billc and the pink shirt! Then there was this big bull giraffe that took a shine to bill and..............

Bill you could actually out run that one.......you know when you have to get more ammo!

Charlie - I'm not sure about that, but it would be a hell of a fun time watching that race. LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

I do seem to remember about pink shirts. o_Oo_O:rolleyes::rolleyes::whistle:

@CAustin , please don't keep us in suspense too long about Bill.

@Rob404 , don't worry about the buffalo....wait until you see the hippo and elephant..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois