Waterberg Plainsgame Hunt Special Namibia - Once In A Lifetime Hunting Deal For COVID-19 Relief 2020

Jamy Traut Hunting Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2019
AH senior member
Reaction score
Website
jamyhunts.com
Media
Member of
SCI, DSC, NAPHA
NAMIBIA IS OPENING FOR INTERNATIONAL TOURISM FROM 1 SEPTEMBER 2020

Finally some good news! Namibia will re-open the Hosea Kutako International Airport for international tourists from 1 September 2020. Hunters and tourists will be allowed to enter Namibia under certain light conditions. Travellers will have to present a negative COVID-19 test not older than 72 hours prior to boarding flights to Namibia. There will be no quarantine period when entering Namibia.

Don’t miss out on these once in a lifetime deals on buffalo, elephant, leopard, hippo and plainsgame. These special rates will only apply for 2020 as part of a relief fund for Jamy Traut Hunting Safaris. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information on travel conditions, special prices and available dates.

This is your opportunity to make the most of this bizarre year!

Waterberg Plainsgame Hunt Special Namibia

- 7 hunting days
- Trophy animals included: Eland and giraffe
- Package cost: US$ 5,500
- Observer fee on all packages is US$ 120 (excl 15% VAT) per observer per day
- All packages valid for 2020 ONLY

We are also open to build new packages.

For more enquiries, please contact us on email: info@jamyhunt.com or phone : +264 81 737 6501

Jamy Traut Hunting Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2019
AH senior member
Reaction score
Website
jamyhunts.com
Media
Member of
SCI, DSC, NAPHA

Rick Cox

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Armstrong Fish and Game Club
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, British Colombia Ca.
NAMIBIA IS OPENING FOR INTERNATIONAL TOURISM FROM 1 SEPTEMBER 2020

Finally some good news! Namibia will re-open the Hosea Kutako International Airport for international tourists from 1 September 2020. Hunters and tourists will be allowed to enter Namibia under certain light conditions. Travellers will have to present a negative COVID-19 test not older than 72 hours prior to boarding flights to Namibia. There will be no quarantine period when entering Namibia.

Don’t miss out on these once in a lifetime deals on buffalo, elephant, leopard, hippo and plainsgame. These special rates will only apply for 2020 as part of a relief fund for Jamy Traut Hunting Safaris. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information on travel conditions, special prices and available dates.

This is your opportunity to make the most of this bizarre year!

Waterberg Plainsgame Hunt Special Namibia

- 7 hunting days
- Trophy animals included: Eland and giraffe
- Package cost: US$ 5,500
- Observer fee on all packages is US$ 120 (excl 15% VAT) per observer per day
- All packages valid for 2020 ONLY

We are also open to build new packages.

For more enquiries, please contact us on email: info@jamyhunt.com or phone : +264 81 737 6501

Nice black giraffe. How often can you take one this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErickBinde

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.
Lkhntr wrote on Warpig602's profile.
On the vx6 2-12 what does the zl2 stand for?

Thanks, Oliver