AH legend
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
united state- Co Nm Mt Wy Pa , canada ,mexico ,south africa- Northwest, Limpopo, freestste.Northern cape,East cape, namibia
Here is a warthog skull on one of the shields we made. My friend Lenny finally made some spears and got his warthog skull hung up. Really like the way it looks and think a skull on the shield is perfect. This is just a smaller female skull also so a nice male boar I think will look great.

20180528_185115 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it!! Looks great!

I like it Bill

Excellent idea! Sow on top, boar on bottom! I really like that idea!

I want the shield and Spears!

We do make and sell them but right now we make them to order. This one is made of fir with a two piece mahogany base. Send me a pm if you want to talk about one.

Thanks everyone for the comments.

Looks great !

Looks like pretty fancy woodwork to me!

nice idea.different.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Very creative. I like it.

I’m
Digging the shields.... saw them originally by RSA high end Taxidermie shops..... y’all are really making it look great. I got to do one some day.

Agree with the others Bill...nice work!

Thanks everyone.

BWH I am sure you saw the one we made at gizmo shop. That one was solid mahogany though and the look I really like. Good luck if you make one it is a fun little project.

We do make and sell them but right now we make them to order. This one is made of fir with a two piece mahogany base. Send me a pm if you want to talk about one.

would love to talk to you about a shield!

Very nice art work ! Impressive.

would love to talk to you about a shield!

I might be mistaken, but I'm fairly certain BillC is not on this site anymore :rolleyes: I have seen him on a few others still active.

Awesome! Well done!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.