WARNING: SCAMMER ALERT ARMSLIST!

Thanks for the heads up.

then telling them that my brother in law works in the next county over and will be over to pay for and pick up the weapon in person for me in the next day or so when his shift is over with the county sheriff's office, ( you never hear back from them and the add is taken down real fast)

This is the best advice, ask the seller to take the FA to their local dealer, which you already have asked beforehand to inspect and post the item for you on your behalf for a small fee. Or ask a forum member that is in that areas or close to that area to inspect the item for you. You will be amazed how many scammers and fake addresses is there, especially for small value items. So far all the people I know that did it was saved from a lot of scumsters

If there's a question about the ad being legit, do a reverse photo lookup on Google. Not 100% foolproof but this can reveal if the photo was previously posted on the web. For my buys, I call and ask for a name, address and telephone number. If there's any doubt, get the seller to send the firearm through an FFL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross