Warm South African Greetings from Eastern Cape huntin guide

Rough_guide

Reaction score
Media
Hi there everyone, now that my season is slowing down a little I've found the time to sit down and join this site. I first came across it when me and my girlfriend Jen started dating about 2 years ago, she did the Google 'is he a serial killer search' on my name. Well I pooped up on this site along with my hunting hound Fury, who tragically passed away this year in the line of duty! One of your Members 'rnovi' a now dear friend of mine, after his second trip this year, that I had guided in 2012 posted his hunt report 'South Africa a first timers journey' http://www.africahunting.com/thread...12-south-africa-leopards-valley-safaris.9783/ which mostly featured my dog, but with odd mention my name. Jen pointed it out to me and now I have finally joined. I hope to make my more acquaintances though this site. Learning and shearing our hunting experiences. I'll post some pictures of animals I've guided guys on this year's season so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
gday rough guide , welcome to AH , looking foreward to your pcitures and reading of your adventures for filling hunters dreams ,mate ...
the good , the bad , and the not so pretty details of , a guides life ...
feel free to start typing , away ...........

Welcome to AH Rough_Guide! You will enjoy this site, and surely make lots of new friends.

Where in the EC are you located?

Welcome to AH. Look forward to your input.

Did she figure out if you were a serial killer?

Sorry you lost your hunting buddy.
IMG_1425.jpg

Welcome!

Looking forward to hearing your stories!!!

And sorry to hear about Fury...

Welcome to AH Rough_Guide! Looking forward to having you with us...

Welcome to AH. Look forward to your input.

Did she figure out if you were a serial killer?

Sorry you lost your hunting buddy.
View attachment 31049

Fury was an absolute legend.
Welcome to the AH site Bud, you will DEFINATELY have some great insights to share.

Welcome! Very sorry to hear about Fury... But sounds like you found an astute girlfriend there... You apparently passed the screening.

Welcome to AH Rough_Guide !

Welcome to AH!

Velkommen to the site!

as a fellow new-comer, Its good to have you! I look forward to reading that report!

Welcome to AH Rough_Guide! Enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

gday rough guide , welcome to AH , looking foreward to your pcitures and reading of your adventures for filling hunters dreams ,mate ...
the good , the bad , and the not so pretty details of , a guides life ...
feel free to start typing , away ...........
Thanks for all the warm greetings. I'm going to attempt staying on top of posting photos and updates and interesting stories. But as I'm normally have my nose to the grindstone out in the field it's hard to find the time. Thanks for the condolences for fury, he's really missed. Odd thing about this site is I have no idea who I'm talking to. I'll have to get used to that.

My girlfriend realised early on that I am a serial killer, but fortunately she was fine with it being only of huntable species, and since then has become a keen hunter herself! At the moment I'm in the Grahamstown area busy with a management hunt, although most of my hunting is concentrated between Graaff Reinet and Somerset East, in our beautiful karoo area.

Anonymity has its disadvantages!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross