Wanting Job

dvsimpson

Reaction score
Website
www.cawasafari.com
My name is David Simpson I’m 21 years old and live in England. I am wanting to work in the African hunting industry where I want to learn about the African wildlife and how its hunted and controlled; I am not bothered about pay as long as I can get fed and watered and somewhere to sleep. I am just wanting to gaining experience. I currently work as a production manager in a factory and I have done this for 2 years. I am now very ready for a change. My father is a pheasant farmer, which he rears for shooting. I’ve worked for him since I could walk and still continue to do so, before and after work and at weekends. So I have no problems with early mornings late nights and working hard. I have experience of working with large and small animals but all mainly domesticated. I am a quick learner and have always been good at working with animals and people. I am competent in handling and using firearms, mainly shotguns with which I’m pretty good. I also am near completing my private pilot license.

I hope you can see that I am very willing to work and at the same time to experience new things. I believe that I’d gain valuable experience from working in Africa and that I would be an asset to whom ever I worked for.

If you could give me any help in finding work or give me details of someone who can I would be very grateful.

Yours Sincerely,

David Simpson
Packaging Group Manager
JELD-WEN UK
Sheffield Doors
David.Simpson@jeld-wen.co.uk

Phone: 01142542000
Mobile: 07767414257

RELIABILITY for real life

Last edited:
David, I think that it would be a good idea if you also included your email address for people to get a hold of you. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JannEarle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois