Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
life member NAHC NRA
Hunted
US, RSA, ZIM
We are inquiring about a need for an outfitter for the first three weeks in Aug 2011 for a 2x2 hunt. Hunter 1 is interested in buffalo, leopard, sable, kudu, bushbuck. Hunter 2 is interested in leopard, sable, kudu. Both hunters are interested in various other plains game hunting. Wives will be along as observers. We are looking at around a 10 day hunt (Zim) with the rest of the time traveling/touring and possibly a few extra days plains game hunting.
Ideally we would like to hunt close to a reserve and in the VF area since this was our original plan to go to VF and have the wives go to the reserve during the day (Hwange). Our tickets from the US to Joburg are already purchased and we are firm on our dates. We just ran into a problem using the same outfitter we used in RSA last year.

Hi JamieD,

I am sure we are able to help you with both your hunting and the traveling / touring side of your trip. Please feel free to visit our website www.ktsafaris.co.za I would also like to invite you to e-mail me at ktsenquiries@mweb.co.za giving me an idea of your exact needs for your trip. We use numerous photographic camps around VF and hunting areas.

I hope I can be of assistance to you.

Regards,
Kevin

Congrats Jamie. Glad you are going to search out a new hunt!
I see that outfitters are already offering assistance.
Good luck.

I should add that we are open to hunting some plains game in RSA after our dangerous game hunt in Zim. All of the hunting does not need to take place in Zim. All of it would just need to fit within that timeframe since our tickets are already purchased.

We have quota available and a great tent camp picking up in Victoria Falls in Matetsi unit #4. I will be there filming Aug 3-11 on 2 elephant and 3 buffalo hunts. There are great sable, leopard and buff in the area. All of your goals can be met. I can give you more information and pricing if you want to set up some time this week to discuss. I also have some nice areas in the Limpopo area close to Messina for plains game also. I look forward to speaking to you. Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sports0266

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg