WANTED: Wingshooting In South Africa April 2018

Brackolino

Reaction score
Hunted
zimbabwe, namibia, south africa, hungary, poland, romania, england
Hi, I´m looking for a good bird hunt (pigeons, geese, ducks, etc) in south africa for 5 hunters.
3-4 days bird hunting and 1-2 days plainsgame (warthog, Impala).
I hope anybody knows some good areas!

Hi, I´m looking for a good bird hunt (pigeons, geese, ducks, etc) in south africa for 5 hunters.
3-4 days bird hunting and 1-2 days plainsgame (warthog, Impala).
I hope anybody knows some good areas!

I will get you some info and pricing together for you. Will send you a Pm on here over the weekend.

P.M Sent, please note you will have to look at dates after 1st of May as the water fowl and game birds season only open by the 1sr of may till end August.

My best

Try Todd Lutman, Safari Bound Southern Africa, www. safaribound.co.za. A good guy who really works at bird hunting

I have just returned from Mozambique, my South African company specializes in wingshooting. High volume rock pigeon and being in the agriculture corn belt, great for duck and geese. Two and a half hours south of Johannesburg.

Hey Brackolino!

My friend and I hunted with Cabassa Safaris this past April/May completing a wingshooting/big game safari. I have attached the link to my report, which does highlight the wingshooting. I can't recommend them enough. Without question, it was the most phenomenal bird hunting of my life!

https://www.africahunting.com/threa...h-cabassa-safaris-may-2017.39008/#post-366294

Send me a PM if you desire further details. Hardus has sent me pricing information that I can disseminate, and I can get you has contact information as well.

Cheers!
Derrick

Dear Derrick,

Would you please send me the contact details of the Cabassa Safaris or of the one you were in contact with??

Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2018.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day,
I can offer you unlimited high volume dove and pigeon shooting over planted crops in the fields.
The hunt is In the Kimberly area of South Africa, season is May through July.
Minimum of five hunters for 5 days, $500 per hunter per day.
12ga shotgun shells per 250 rounds $100 USD.
Please contact me for further information.
Regards,
Gordon Stark
Nhoro Safaris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,