Wanted Winchester Model 70 Super Grade 7x57

Pre 64 or post? I dont have either, just curious. It will be a tough find either way.

Of course you could always go to a 7mm08:)

Pre 64 or post? I dont have either, just curious. It will be a tough find either way.
Can’t say I have a preference for either, though I know if I manage to find one from the limited run back in 2013 or 2014 it would be a lot cheaper than a pre ‘64.

I am looking to purchase a Winchester Model 70 Super Grade in 7x57mm Mauser

When you find a seller, please be so kind to forward contact info so I can outbid you……:)

I have an as new in the box featherweight that is very nice but not marked super grade. Wasn't planning to sell it but for enough money that I could put towards a Rigby ;)

I’ll be sure to send you their info as soon as I pick it up from my local shop :)

I have a FW version….actually it’s my son’s……wish I had a dozen of them

I have an as new in the box featherweight that is very nice but not marked super grade. Wasn't planning to sell it but for enough money that I could put towards a Rigby ;)

If it’s one of those from that 2013 period, you have my cell

Been toying with selling my CZ 550 American after getting my Hawkeye African 275. Not a model 70 but the wood is outstanding and only 200 were made.
76DB07F1-6F75-4606-AA6A-7432DEF9E9E1.jpeg
62BBA2FD-309E-40BE-969A-A18E9ACFBF76.jpeg

I wasnt even aware they made a Super Grade 7x57 in recent years. Never have seen one

I wasnt even aware they made a Super Grade 7x57 in recent years. Never have seen one

It was a bit of a hybrid. About half
The features were super grade and half std. I bought one and used it as the basis for a custom rig. Outstanding rifle, incredibly accurate.

I have a M70 Classic 7 X 57 but left handed and in a custom stock with Blackburn bottom metal. Regrettably, not for sale.

I just looked at the Winchester website. The Model 70 Super Grade is not currently produced in 7X57. It is produced in 7mm Rem Mag. Not sure about past production.

I just looked at the Winchester website. The Model 70 Super Grade is not currently produced in 7X57. It is produced in 7mm Rem Mag. Not sure about past production.

There was a limited run of 7x57’s for a distributor a few years back. I believe it was 165 rifles or so. They were sorta super grades (some of the features but not all). I don’t think that run ever made Winchesters website. If you ever see one grab it. I’m very thankful I was fortunate enough to get ahold of one.

There was a limited run of 7x57’s for a distributor a few years back. I believe it was 165 rifles or so. They were sorta super grades (some of the features but not all). I don’t think that run ever made Winchesters website. If you ever see one grab it. I’m very thankful I was fortunate enough to get ahold of one.
This gentleman is spot on, Cabela’s commissioned a run of featherweight super grades in 7x57 in 2013 or 2014. I would gladly take yours off your hands in a heartbeat; any recommendations on where I might find one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois