Wanted Winchester Model 70 .375 H&H

cwrisinger

Reaction score
Want to buy Winchester Model 70 in .375 H&H. Have tried ordering from many different dealers and none will even do it. If you have either a new-in-box or like new and would be willing to sell it, please feel free to message me directly.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Want to buy Winchester Model 70 in .375 H&H. Have tried ordering from many different dealers and none will even do it. If you have either a new-in-box or like new and would be willing to sell it, please feel free to message me directly.

Thank you for your time.
Hi @cwrisinger, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois