Wanted Used Copy Of The Book Shooting The British Double Rifle - Wright

MRogersII

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Looking for a used copy of the book Shooting the British Double Rifle by Graeme Wright.

Thank you

Michael

IMG_4537.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Absurdly expensive at present. I’d be happy to send you data for a caliber along with other reference sources if you need something in particular while you search?

Sir,
I have the second edition of the book and I would take $250.00 shipped for it which is what I gave for it years ago.

Friends,

I have an expanded second edition. I'll sell mine in fine/very fine condition for $400 delivered. (current value for the condition)

I'd suggest not buying it. PM me and I'll take a picture of the page you need for load data.

Out of print books are for collectors. If you want a rare book, by all means buy a rare book. If you just need data, lets come together as friends and get each other the data you need.

A few days ago I paid $100 for it from a bookstore in the Midwest. Internet is a wonderful thing. There is a guy on ebay selling it for $350, but will take $150 if you low ball it.

No one seemed to have it even at outrageous prices when I was looking.
I would hope a reprint would be in the offing. An e-book version would be a great option to avoid the printing costs. For now, the option is someone scanning a selected page or chapter. The 3rd edition overshadows the others.

I’ve got the 3rd edition (not for sale) let me know if you need and info. I got lucky and bought what I believe was the very last new one on a shelf in OZ for 75AUD.

Thank you all for the offers. Someone provided me with the information I needed.

Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross