Wanted Synthetic Stock For CZ 550 375 H&H

Fatback

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
I have a CZ 550 375 H&H and I would like to get a left handed, synthetic stock for it. I’ve not been able to find one that is in-letted and ready to go. I like the rifle, it is accurate and operates smooth. I also have a M70 in 375 that I like the wood better on and want to keep that one the way it is and get the synthetic stock for the CZ and have a bit of an all weather type of rifle. I realize this is a long shot but it never hurts to ask. If somebody has one that they’d like to sell give me a shout and let’s see if we can make a deal. Thanks

Have you contacted Wayne at AHR?
He has some used wood stocks listed and might have a left hand Kevlar he does make for the CZ. Worth a try

AHR has 2 left handed CZ 550 wood sticks in their website; if yo are strictly after synthetic I would call and ask his opinion.

Thanks for the replies. I have spoken with Wayne and he doesn’t have a left handed, synthetic stock neither does B&C. In my search I’ve been advised that my best bet is to find an individual that might have one that they’d be willing to sell. I’ve been checking EBay, GB, etc…. Figured it would be worth a shot to check here as well.

Screenshot_20230503-141618_Chrome.jpg

Thanks Krish, I will check them out.

Although they only show the SA 550 stock online, contact them and ask if they'll make/sell you one for the 375. I have to think they did in the past (or still do!) This is probably the finest synthetic stock out there, and there are all sorts of options (up to 2 mercury recoil reducers installed, color, texture, shape, etc.) https://shop.hsprecision.com/product-category/stocks/cz-stocks/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 8.06.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 8.06.58 AM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 19
Call LongRifles Inc(LRI) Sturgis, SD

Order a McMillan CZ550 Safari flat top from Mcmillan(takes about 6-10 months)and send barreled action and blank stock to LRI. They will laser scan the barreled action and CNC inlet the stock with pillars to an exact fit. Cost around $350 +paint for this service. They also offer a fully bedded and blended service but this will cost you $1000+ with paint.

They do first class work, I've had them build a bunch of precision rifles for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross