Wanted Stock For CZ-550 Magnum Action

ktk120

AH veteran
Reaction score
I am looking to see what might be out there in a stock to fit a CZ-550 magnum action. Surely someone has a takeoff stock. I bought a complete Safari Classic action for a build.

Thanks

I’ve got a left handed one I could sell, if that would work for you.

I am looking to see what might be out there in a stock to fit a CZ-550 magnum action. Surely someone has a takeoff stock. I bought a complete Safari Classic action for a build.

Thanks

Check with Wayne at AHR. May have one sitting around.

Thanks
Bell and carlson have synthetic stocks. Wooden stocks are getting hard to get. Try this one
Screenshot_20230309-204734_Chrome.jpg

Thanks
Bell and carlson have synthetic stocks. Wooden stocks are getting hard to get. Try this one

Screenshot_20230309-204734_Chrome.jpg

You just missed one on ebay, went for $250

I’m also looking for one once this gentleman finds one

Cam Hatcher @HRS does semi finished stocks for 550 Magnum

Pretty sure he can post to USA

I've got a wood stock off a CZ 375. I'd do $350.
If you want it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois