Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA life member
Hunted
Namibia,USA, east cape sa
Hi AH, I'm just curious as to if there's any outfitters here that cater to a springbok grand slam, all 5 of them. Would love to do that hunt sometime I the future! Thank you all!

There are plenty here on AH that can cater to that request.
KMG
Hartzview
Arc
Wintershoek.
Pawprint
etc.

Go down the sponsor list and look at the priceless and you will know exactly who offers the Springbok slam (5).

Reactions: BWH
Thank you brickburn, I will search more

I believe Tootabi has it as well.

Plenty of guys can make this happen. My son will be taking the 5th the kalahari springbuck this year when we are over with paw print again in aug of 2016. My son took his slam of 4 with tootabi last year. Talk to people who have done the hunt for sure not just to the people offering the hunt. All the areas are different with quality. We could have taken a bigger copper but made a mistake on the bigger.The copper was 10 1/2 both white and black were 13" and the common was 14". I dont have a field pic of the white

Would be more then happy to see if we at paw print can put something together for you.

The mounts are on the way and in new york waiting to be picked up. I can see what we can do for you but the cost of the colored ones have good up in the last year.

IMG_0225.JPG
IMG_0254.JPG
IMG_0238.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0237.JPG
    IMG_0237.JPG
    757.2 KB · Views: 150
Thanks billc, nice looking animals. My trip to Namibia the kalahari was on my quota, but unexpected circumstances kept us from going to there south ranch, where they were, so I never had a chance at my springbok.

here are the wall peds done by relive taxidermy in the east cape. Doing them like this lets you show the colors on the side of the animals
Springbuck_Black.jpg
Springbuck_Copper.jpg
Springbuck_Kalahari.jpg
Springbuck_White.jpg

I like that a lot! I was thinking pedestal mounts but I like this better! Thanks for sharing!

I'm planning on going to sa in 2017, but I'm after black wildebeest and a few other animals, just thinking ahead about the grand slam. I loved Africa so much I want to go back many times!

Check ou Andri Fox of Andri Fox safaris. Www.andrifoxsafaris.com. He is the ph I have gone to Africa with and we killed two springbok in June/July with him. While there we saw all the color variations on various properties. If you would like more info on his outfit pm me and I'd be glad to help.

Jules of The Karoo is one of the top springbok destinations anywhere, and I think free range.

Those wall pedestal mounts are cool! Bruce

Yes with planning pieter can but not sure if we will be in the price range as it is more work to get it done for him. But we have areas and adding places all the time.

As for jules of karoo for sure one of the best but not free range. Each color is in its own area for the must part. very few places have them walking around together unless they just stock them to be hunted. The places that raise then keep them in there own areas by color.

I searched a long time till I found the place I wanted to use for the slam for my son.

Jules of the Karoo!

Jules of the Karoo's web site says he has all four colors on free range property's.

Jules of the Karoo's web site says he has all four colors on free range property's.

I am just going by the info they told me 2 years ago when i was looking for a place to hunt the slam. Each color is in its own area of 1000's of acres. I totally agree and must outfitters will say the same one of the best place to go to but not the only one anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross