Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Touched by the hand of God
Hunted
USA, RSA , Canada
Hi All,
I have posted in here before. I am looking for a bow hunt . I am an outdoor writer so I am looking for a something to write about. The story will go into my next book. One of the things I am asking for is a safari that has good experience with bow hunters. Quality well thought out hides are a real bonus. I was wanting a shot at a Roland Ward quality animal but maybe a lesser sought after species will work too. (Tsessebe maybe?) Please send me any ideas or cool deals. I need to get this booked soon. Also what are the best months to bow hunt. I have hunted Africa three times. Twice in April and once in May. They all went well but I was curious.

warmest regards- Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Lots of info for you to consider... PM sent.

@zenbear , Jerry I remember your previous post asking for deals for your book. How did the hunts go/any reports?

I will drop by.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kurpfalzjäger

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber