WANTED: South Africa Cull Hunt September 2021

Shade Asbhire

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I am thinking of taking another trip to SA this September and looking at options for a cull hunt package. Typical 5 to 7 day package including all the normal lodging etc. Prefer a relaxed hunt vers a trophy hunt that is hard core and non stop. It would be and one guest. Please feel free to message me to discuss are refer someone that may help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there

Sent you a pm

I am thinking of taking another trip to SA this September and looking at options for a cull hunt package. Typical 5 to 7 day package including all the normal lodging etc. Prefer a relaxed hunt vers a trophy hunt that is hard core and non stop. It would be and one guest. Please feel free to message me to discuss are refer someone that may help.
Hi Shade

We offer very competitive cull hunt packages. Or you may just want a tailored package

See here

Kind Regards
Nick

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.12.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.12.35 PM.png
    726.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.12.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.12.37 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 103
  • Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.12.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.12.39 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 108
  • Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.12.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.12.40 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 105
Good Day Shade

I have sent you a pm.We can custom make a cull hunt package for you in sept.

Regards

Rouan

Thanks to everyone that has responded but I have found what I am looking for! Will be headed back to SA in September. Happy hunting!!!

Most every outfitter can offer such a package. This is like saying I’d like to buy a car so y’all dealers give me some options. Where do you want to hunt? What country? What area of the country? The options are endless so you will need to think about what kind of hunt you want.

Most every outfitter can offer such a package. This is like saying I’d like to buy a car so y’all dealers give me some options. Where do you want to hunt? What country? What area of the country? The options are endless so you will need to think about what kind of hunt you want.
Thanks for the input Phillip, i left it vague with good reason. I wanted a broad range of options and i received exactly what i was hoping for. I have chosen someone and already started the planning. Thanks for the response though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VioletteFg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!