Wanted Ruger M77 .458 Lott

Treemantwo

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I’m looking for a Ruger M77 in .458 Lott. Will consider others. Please respond via PM. Thanks !

Sorry I didn’t understand if you would consider other calibers or different rifles. However, I have a M77 MKII in .416Rigby that I would sell. I also have reloading die set, brass, bullets, and a set of 30mm quick detach rings from Alaska Arms for the rifle.

Thanks for responding . Feel free to PM me with what you are looking for price wise.

I have a ruger, tang safety, in 458 win mag. Drop me a line if you’re interested.

I have Ruger M77 Magnum in 416 rigby like new priced to sell.

PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Andrew, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reason. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Thank you for the correction! I apologize as I could not PM NTO.

Thank you for the correction! I apologize as I could not PM NTO.

All good, no need for an apology.

The PM system on AH is called Conversations.

If you go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/ you will find your messages there. If you want to start a conversation, go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/ and click on the button that says Start a New Conversation or go to the following link: https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/add.

Also by clicking on a member's avatar, a window will open up giving you the ability to click on a link called Start a Conversation to send a message to that member.

Yes sir, I have communicated with several members via PM conversation.

However, when i clicked his profile/avatar it would not allow me to PM NTO. Is there something I’m missing there?

Yes sir, I have communicated with several members via PM conversation.

However, when i clicked his profile/avatar it would not allow me to PM NTO. Is there something I’m missing there?
Just checked, the conversations are not enabled for this member.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois