Wanted Ruger M77 .458 Lott

Treemantwo

AH senior member
Reaction score
I’m looking for a Ruger M77 in .458 Lott. Will consider others. Please respond via PM. Thanks !

ALbowhunter

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Sorry I didn’t understand if you would consider other calibers or different rifles. However, I have a M77 MKII in .416Rigby that I would sell. I also have reloading die set, brass, bullets, and a set of 30mm quick detach rings from Alaska Arms for the rifle.

Treemantwo

AH senior member
Reaction score
Thanks for responding . Feel free to PM me with what you are looking for price wise.

NTO

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
I have Ruger M77 Magnum in 416 rigby like new priced to sell.

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Hi Andrew, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reason. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Andrew Short

Silver supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
Lifetime member NRA
Thank you for the correction! I apologize as I could not PM NTO.

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Thank you for the correction! I apologize as I could not PM NTO.

All good, no need for an apology.

The PM system on AH is called Conversations.

If you go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/ you will find your messages there. If you want to start a conversation, go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/ and click on the button that says Start a New Conversation or go to the following link: https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/add.

Also by clicking on a member's avatar, a window will open up giving you the ability to click on a link called Start a Conversation to send a message to that member.

Andrew Short

Silver supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
Lifetime member NRA
Yes sir, I have communicated with several members via PM conversation.

However, when i clicked his profile/avatar it would not allow me to PM NTO. Is there something I’m missing there?

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Yes sir, I have communicated with several members via PM conversation.

However, when i clicked his profile/avatar it would not allow me to PM NTO. Is there something I’m missing there?
Just checked, the conversations are not enabled for this member.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gateway to Africa Safaris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I did a little housekeeping in my shop and found some .500 Jeffery ammo that I no longer need. Superior Ammunition and Hendershots loaded them, along with AHR (American Hunting Rifles). Several Woodleigh/A-Square solids along with lead bullets in both 535g and 600g. Message me for any details.

IMG_8092.jpg
IMG_8091.jpg
IMG_8090.jpg
IMG_8094.jpg
pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG