Wanted: Roebuck hunting in September (Bulgaria ideally, Romania possibly)

Discussion in 'Hunting Europe' started by rookhawk, Jul 26, 2019.

1. rookhawk

rookhawk AH ENABLER AH Legend

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    NRA Life Benefactor, Trout Unlimited, Safari Club International
    Concerned about getting scammed, I could use some recommendations from AH members.

I'd like to hunt roebuck for 2-3 days (max) in Bulgaria with pickup in Sofia in Mid-September. I'd prefer to rent a firearm while I'm there if legal rather than traveling with one.

I'd like to hunt unfenced land rather than fenced estates. I'd like to avoid "pay by the inch or kilo" pricing models. Thinking of 2-3 roebuck hunted maximum.

Thanks for any suggestions or pricing details.

2. Red Leg

Red Leg AH ENABLER LIFETIME BRONZE BENEFACTOR AH Legend

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    SCI DSC life memberships / NRA Patron Life
    Hunted:
    Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Canada, Mozambique, Spain, US (15 states)
    Give Bob Kern a call. He owns the Hunting Consortium and has a rock solid reputation among the consigliere. Huntingconsortium.com He specifically has tremendous experience putting together European Hunts. We are off to Austria in mid-September to do the same thing along the Hungarian border (followed by ten days in Salzburg and Vienna). Bob and Margaret did a great job setting the up the whole schedule. They could match a quality hunt to existing travel plans if anyone can.

3. Rimbaud

Rimbaud AH Senior Member

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    SCI
    Hunted:
    England, Hungary, United States, Scotland, Namibia
    I hunted w Pannovad in Hungary for Roebuck and boar. Another quality option to consider