Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
P&y, nwtf
Looking for a rhino dart hunt in the Limpopo region. Please pm specs of hunts.
Looking for the hunt to take place around may 12th 2018

Tam Safaris - they are in the Eastern cape but I bet they know someone in Limpopo that could make this happen.

hi there Fire 652

we could do this
send me a pm or email and we can take it further

regards

Hi Fire 652
We can arrange a Vita Dart hunt for you. We call it our hunters care package .
We stalk the Rhino to roughly 40yds and dart with a Vitamin supplement. The reason for this is that it's illegal for a non veterinarian to use schedule drugs.
So after the vita dart , we hide and let the veterinary team in a helicopter come in to dart.
Once darted you and family members get to be apart of the team that helps the vet with various health checks etc.
This hunt is recognized by most hunting organizations as a big 5 hunt and we can take plenty of photos and measurements to make u a replica mount
If you need any more info don't hesitate to contact me

IMG_6273.JPG

IMG_6252.JPG

That's pretty darn cool!!!!

Once darted you and family members get to be apart of the team that helps the vet with various health checks etc.

I like that you involve the hunter and family in the veterinary efforts- very cool opportunity to take part in conservation like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyB2157

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!