Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Eastern Cape, SA; KY, OH, IN, WI, AL, KS, ND, TX-USA
Good evening All-

When I bought my CZ 550 Safari Magnum in December 2020, ammunition was already difficult to find. I was able to buy 50 rounds of PPU soft points. To be consistent on my brass for future reloading, I'm fine with sticking with the PPU/PRVI brand. If anyone has any new or once-fired to sell, I'm interested. Please let me know.
Thank you.

Hi Trogon-

Huntington Die Specialties had PPU/Privi brass listed under the Graf brand on their site today. PPU brass also shows up at Graf's and on Gunbroker intermittently. Best of luck in your search!

Hi Trogon-

Huntington Die Specialties had PPU/Privi brass listed under the Graf brand on their site today. PPU brass also shows up at Graf's and on Gunbroker intermittently. Best of luck in your search!
Thanks for the lead, much appreciated, @small bore

I might have some and will check shortly. It was given to my son by a PH in Namib when our checked luggage containing the ammo was "temporarily lost" for a few days necessitating our use of his ammo...

I might have some and will check shortly. It was given to my son by a PH in Namib when our checked luggage containing the ammo was "temporarily lost" for a few days necessitating our use of his ammo...
No rush, I appreciate what you find, or not. Look forward to hearing from you when you find out. Thank you.

I can't help being in Australia but when I found factory PPU ammo I grabbed it here and there to get a brass supply, only about 9 boxes total. I can shoot some off for fun or shoot pests with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!