WANTED: Please help Planning Trip in December

carson87

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
I will be flying in to Johannesburg for a wedding in December. We will be there for 2 weeks and would like to book an Impala hunt. What all do I need to do to set this up? Can anyone recommend some good outfitters near JoBurg
I know December is not the best time of year but this is a free trip for me so I have to work with what I got.

a free trip is , definitely a good trip
someone near j/bourg will be along shortly to help you out, for surw
it will warm then , no it will be bloody hot around that time .
welcome to AH

Send a email to pieter at paw print.he is not to far away and can help you for sure.

Send a email to pieter at paw print.he is not to far away and can help you for sure.

+1

Gerrit at Bos en Dal is reasonably close to Jo. You might PM him as well.

All the best.

Welcome!!!

Both of the above mentioned outfitters are very well respected here. Holler at them and enjoy the trip!

LOL Bring your own Air Conditioner going to be hotter then blue blazes. Contact Hartzview Hunting Safaris they would be glad to help you out and I highly Recommend them.

You are welcome to mail me , I am sure we can organize something.

I will be leaving the US Thursday December 18th and arriving in Joburg Friday December 19 at 4:30. I will have two days to hunt and will need to leave Sunday Decemeber 21st for a flight out of Joburg at 7:00PM. I would like to bowhunt for impala if possible.

Contact Pieter, from Paw Print Safaris. Enjoy the hunt and the wedding in Johannesburg! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross