WANTED: Planning a Plains Game Hunt to Africa for 2017

Sparky,

PM sent.

Mike

Hi Sparky, I have sent a PM.

Hi Sparky. A little more info will help us make a good recommendation. Is this a first trip to Africa? What are your priority animals? When do you want to go? How many hunters? Do you have a preference on which country to hunt? Rifle? All of these details will make a difference. The more you can tell us the better we can help you. Bruce

Hi Sparky. I've done three safaris and used a couple of different outfitters. If you have particular questions send me a PM and I will be happy to answer them.
Charlie

Hallo, please send us an email to info@leopardlegend.com and we will reply to all your answers.

SCI show 2016 Booth 5364.jpg

HI there
check out my packages and specials etc on "deals"
else pop me a mail with info and I will happily put something together for you

Hello Sparky

I have sent you a PM

Best regards.
Annette

Hi Sparky, I have been on 2 plains game hunts with Mankazana Safaris. One in 2013, and this past year in the doing of 2015. The first time I went with my wife and son, and my best friend Joe H. and his wife. The second trip, my best friend Joe again and we were accompanied by our good friends, Ed and Theresa C. A husband and wife hunting team. To say we had a great time would be an understatement!! We are all going back next year. That "Hunt of a lifetime" turned into 3!! If you would like to ask any questions feel free to PM me anytime. This pic is my wife and I on the left, and our PH and owner of Mankazana Safaris Frans Bussiahn, and another PH Graeme. Kevin
Unknown.facebook95-647737787.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlynnHeini

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.