WANTED: Plains Game Hunt

Welcome. There are plenty of outfitters on here who can put together a world class hunt for you. There are also many members here with a tremendous amount of hunting under their belts, don't be afraid to reach out to them also, there were very helpful to me when I first joined.

Good Day Logan

Welcome to Ah and enjoy the planning.A safari with your Dad will always be special.Some great outfitters on AH.

You are more than welcome to email me rouannel@mweb.co.za.

Regards

Rouan

this is a great place to be for information and help. Check out Frontier Safaris, Barry will work with you to make your hunt come true. Saved me and my two friends $1500 earch on our hunts.

Very good deals on this website and all would give you a great hunt. Make sure you look at the moon phase. I also would look at flights. I think flying with delta from Atlanta is the fastest route, but will cost you a little more. Hope you find a great hunt.

There are lots of excellent, fully vetted safari outfitters here who are also sponsors of this site that you may also want to check out. Any sponsor of this site will provide you with a great safari and most of them have dozens of hunting reports and past clients to contact who are members of this forum. Myself included (y)

Saved me and my two friends $1500 earch on our hunts.

Timber69.... Can you provide some context to that statement? How were you saved $1500 each? Against other comparable outfitters or from their own original quote? Thanks.

BSO Dave,
SA Frontier Safaris. From their trophy price list.
Kudu Trophy 1525 Total 6525 = 7 day hunt
Nyala Trophy 2750 package 4995 = 10 day hunt
Impala Trophy 600 saved 1530 gained 3 days
Fallow Deer Trophy 1000
Wildebeest cull 400
Blesbok cull 250
My other two friends got similar packages totals 5600 = 3995 saved 1605

Welcome! Be sure to talk to Beans at Tootabi Valley Safaris as you are considering all these great options. He’s on this forum but I did not see him in the reply strings.

Welcome. There are plenty of outfitters on here who can put together a world class hunt for you. There are also many members here with a tremendous amount of hunting under their belts, don't be afraid to reach out to them also, there were very helpful to me when I first joined.

Sounds good, There is definitely a ton to learn!

Welcome! Be sure to talk to Beans at Tootabi Valley Safaris as you are considering all these great options. He’s on this forum but I did not see him in the reply strings.

Will do thank you for the information.

BSO Dave,
SA Frontier Safaris. From their trophy price list.
Kudu Trophy 1525 Total 6525 = 7 day hunt
Nyala Trophy 2750 package 4995 = 10 day hunt
Impala Trophy 600 saved 1530 gained 3 days
Fallow Deer Trophy 1000
Wildebeest cull 400
Blesbok cull 250
My other two friends got similar packages totals 5600 = 3995 saved 1605

I apologize if I am not following you completely. I am merely a U of M graduate and admittedly not too bright mathematically... So, are you saying that you saved money by getting a package deal they had on offer as opposed to the "a la carte" pricing posted on their price list?

Yes package was cheaper and was able to select animals I wanted to hunt. Most outfitters will make custom packages for you. They make money on the trophy list when you get there to hunt and get the bug to shoot more. I understand it happens quite often this way.

Sorry my trophy list and price post got squished together. Left side is my list of animals and right side is totals and saveings

Yes package was cheaper and was able to select animals I wanted to hunt. Most outfitters will make custom packages for you. They make money on the trophy list when you get there to hunt and get the bug to shoot more. I understand it happens quite often this way.

I am certainly glad for you that you got the animals and the pricing you wanted, but I don't think it is a unique concept for outfitters to offer discounts on a pre-determined wish list of trophy animals. Just from my limited research, I found that just about every outfitter I have ever contacted was willing to offer me a discounted package price on trophy fees If I committed to hunt a certain amount of animals. Anyway, best of luck on your safari!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg