WANTED: Plains Game Hunt

Logan

Reaction score
I am starting to plan for my first safari with my father hopefully to take place in early 2020. I am interested in 5-7 day hunt in South Africa. Being our first trip, we are each looking to hunt one larger trophy and 3-5 "smaller" trophy animals. Animals we have in mind are Kudu,Impala, Blesbok, Bushbuck, Gemsbok, Fallow deer and Springbuck. I know there are some great outfitters and have seen some great deals on this site and am looking for some quotes. Thanks!

Welcome to AH!
You are at the right place and there are many credible outfitters hete.

We can also assist you and you are welcome to send me a message.

Kind regards James Cameron

Welcome to AH ! Great place to start your search.

welcome welcome welcome

will send you a pm

I am starting to plan for my first safari with my father hopefully to take place in early 2020. I am interested in 5-7 day hunt in South Africa. Being our first trip, we are each looking to hunt one larger trophy and 3-5 "smaller" trophy animals. Animals we have in mind are Kudu,Impala, Blesbok, Bushbuck, Gemsbok, Fallow deer and Springbuck. I know there are some great outfitters and have seen some great deals on this site and am looking for some quotes. Thanks!

Hi There. Always very excited to plan a hunting trip. You can have a look on our website for plains game hunting packages. If there is any specific questions please feel free to e-mail me.

Hunting Regards
Imoné

Welcome to AH Logan!

All the best planning your safari! Will send you a PM.

Kind regards
Hendrik

Good luck sir, lots of very good PH's here. Just check out past hunting reports for references.

Hi Logan.

Welcome to AH. We sent you a personal message.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards

The Wintershoek Safaris Team

Welcome aboard Logan. No doubt you will be getting a lot more feedback from the Outfitter /sponsors on AH. To be sure you will have to sort out the offers you get but that is part of the fun. One thing for sure is that you will enjoy and always remember your first safari. One you go, it is all but a foregone conclusion that you'll be going back.

Have a good time sorting through the quotes.

Welcome to AH sir! Lots of fine outfitters here willing to assist.

Hello Logan,

Welcome to the site. A wealth on information on here. There is a lot of smaller details to look at when planning your safari.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time sir.

All my best,

Jacques

Welcome to AH Logan! It is great that you and your dad are going to Africa together! Enjoy the planning as well as the adventure!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaja

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,